Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'm not taking anymore chances - going with the full body suit and codpiece.
They have minions now and their powers have grown exponentially! :?:

Qyw0esu.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
C'mon payday. Lol. Although my favorite peanut butter is Peter Pan Whipped. Skippy and Nutrageous are both good too. :D

at 100 watts you might as well pour the liquid on your head and stick your finger in a light socket and vape it.

This is brilliant, why didn't I think of this?

Solacier

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Finally home and finally tasting my highly anticipated PBC (because I have no patience)... I'm diggin' it. I'm definitely getting the PB from a Reeses cup flavor, which is one of my all time favorite things! I can't wait to see how it develops as time passes and I'm HOPING people don't scoop up the rest of the 6mg before Friday because I'm gonna need to order another 50 ml when I get paid! Lol

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Finally home and finally tasting my highly anticipated PBC (because I have no patience)... I'm diggin' it. I'm definitely getting the PB from a Reeses cup flavor, which is one of my all time favorite things! I can't wait to see how it develops as time passes and I'm HOPING people don't scoop up the rest of the 6mg before Friday because I'm gonna need to order another 50 ml when I get paid! Lol

Glad you are diggin' it Solacier!~ It's going to continue to progress for a week or so, minimum. It was released on the day it was mixed so there's some steep left in it!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I am anxiously awaiting my 1st bottle of PBC, after reading this thread and anticipating how much I'm gonna love this juice I ordered 2 more 50ml bottles last night! I have no doubt that it is gonna be AWESOME!!! 150ml should last me a little while:sneaky:

Wow, you went beast-mode on PBC!~ Thanks for the orders dude!

bryman021

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2013
Bradford, PA, USA

Yeah I couldn't help it, I loves me some peanut butter cookies!!!!
I just cannot bring myself to order anything but Nicoticket, so I wanna make sure I always have more than enough on hand!
And thank you too Clark for the awesome flavors!

Solacier

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Gilbert, AZ, USA

I just cannot bring myself to order anything but Nicoticket, so I wanna make sure I always have more than enough on hand!

Hey, let's settle down on the beast modes until Friday when I can get another hit of the PB! :eek:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

You're very welcome bud - I hope PBC 'hits' for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread