Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The NT success banner seems to be 'absent' today.
I see other banners still in place including the ECF one.

When I look at the NT page for the banner, it's not looking right either at the moment.
http://www.nicoticket.com/nicoticket-success-banner

part of the success banner page today.jpg

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Ahhhhhh.....everyone's banners are gone!!! Banner stealers running amuck, chaos in the streets....even though I never could figure out how to get one to work for me, I loved everyone else's....zomg is it zombie apocalypse?

That apocalypse thingy started like a month ago, this is the govt. covering it up!

But it really is messing with my OCD!

When it's up and running again, let us know. We'll help fix your sig need!

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Same here -I've never stopped liking mine - it still makes a difference seeing those days and numbers add up!
I'm close to seeing me reach 10,000 not smoked! :blink:

I looked at mine the other day and was startled at how long (for me anyhow) it had been since I had a cigarette! I guess it had been a while since I'd looked at it.
Now I has sad face since it's missing...
:(

By the way hi action-smiley-065.gif Pictor!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I let them know, so that they can look into it...thanks for noticing this and posting :)
:) Thanks for passing it on!

I looked at mine the other day and was startled at how long (for me anyhow) it had been since I had a cigarette! I guess it had been a while since I'd looked at it.
Now I has sad face since it's missing...
:(

By the way hi View attachment 384729 Pictor!
Hi yourself :) Was going to ask if you're having a good day, but you're still morning! So, hope you do have a good day!

Mercury retrograde *nods*
Ah! of course! Wise Megan!
You got a rocket handy to blast it back? :laugh:

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
:) Thanks for passing it on!

Hi yourself :) Was going to ask if you're having a good day, but you're still morning! So, hope you do have a good day!

Ah! of course! Wise Megan!
You got a rocket handy to blast it back? :laugh:

Thank you! I don't have to attend work today (they give me a WHOLE day off), but do need to attend to home stuff so it's a mixed bag. :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thank you! I don't have to attend work today (they give me a WHOLE day off), but do need to attend to home stuff so it's a mixed bag. :)
Does it involve cooking? :blink:
I'm going to give me a day off soon - hard work trying to get my brain to stay to attention lately! :laugh: Must be tired!

Technology is great 'till it breaks. Should have gotten a mechanical web! :D
Yes, but it's wearing having to keep cranking the handle! ;)

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Does it involve cooking? :blink:
I'm going to give me a day off soon - hard work trying to get my brain to stay to attention lately! :laugh: Must be tired!

Yes, but it's wearing having to keep cranking the handle! ;)

lol.gif Good one!

I'll be roasting the fattest free range/organic type Chicken I can find along with a slew of veggies, salad, mashed potatoes and a little dressing and pan sauce on the side!

One would think I don't like to cook at home, especially with only a day off. But my wife and kids diserve to get in on the action too! Kristen can cook, it's just....... different.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread