Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
You were able to refill your blue cartos with 100% VG juice?? ... would love to see that :confused:

But anyhoo, If you are looking for longer batter life and more of a TH, then a big battery manual sounds right for you. My vote is for a 900 or 1100mah Ego ... of course there a few other brands that have been mentioned by other members too. I don't like Riva because of the cheap finish on it, and have never tried a KGO or VGO, so my big batt love is for the Ego :p (but only the 900 and 1100 mah batts because the 650mah is proportionally off putting).

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
Just be aware that there are really 3 different kinds of tanks. Some perform better than others. Not everyone in this thread is talking about the same kind of tank.

The Ego-T tank is like a larger cart. It slips on to an atty.

The carto tank is a clear tube that the carto slides into, and the carto can be replaced. There is a hole in the side of the carto which allows wicking of juice from the tank.

The third tank is a large clear carto that holds more liquid than a regular carto. These are CEs, etc.

nuggetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Chicago
You were able to refill your blue cartos with 100% VG juice?? ... would love to see that :confused:

Yep, I tried the PG juice and it gave me headaches and I felt sleepy all the time and once I stopped vaping it I felt better. The bottle of VG arrived from Johnson Creek yesterday (only takes 1 day to reach me) and its WAY better than the PG I was using. Less TH using the Blu cartomizers but the vapor is massive and I love the flavor. I went ahead and ordered a sample pack of the Red Oak VG from Johnson Creek and will get that tomorrow. I swear the PG just reminds me of fog machine juice. Its a shame cuz I bought 2 bottles of PG without realizing I was buying PG. I just assumed it was VG cuz thats what Blu prefils their carts with. This is what I'm using to refill the Blu cartomizers. -Red Oak™ Smoke Juice - Island™ - Its a little thicker than the PG but works just fine and vapes really well. Keep in mind that JC is the only juice I've ever vaped. I'd love to try other juices but dont want anything from China or Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread