From Italy with love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacciviah

Sep 7, 2018
Milan
Hi guys,
new lady here.
So, let me introduce myself before hanging out with ye all.
Cacciviah here, Chiara being my real name! I started smoking at the "ripe" age of 16 and I only managed to quit twice: in 2009, for a year, because I relapsed in 2010 for the peer pressure of handling university and a job in the translation industry, and in 2012, when vaping reached Italy with the first eGO kits.
You know the plain ol' Phantoms? Those dudes.
The craze went on in Italy, but:
a- tbh, the first kits that landed here sucked pretty badly and I only lasted a year. I got back to tobacco cigarettes in 2013 :(
b- Big Tobacco and the Italian state love their incomes, so they started battling vaping with insane taxation (THAT IS NOT APPLIED ON TOBACCO!).
However, I got curious at the regular tobacco shop and I decided to give a plain Jane myblu kit a try...
I discovered that A LOT OF SH*T has been going on since 2012 and got happily back to vaping. I started nice and slow with a minifit and now I have three atoms and two iSticks :) I even started recoiling with rebuildable atoms!
I'm really amazed with the quality and build of the latest products, even for the entry-level users, and I hope more and more people will switch to vaping!
Guess I have nothing more to say...
Vape on guys!
C

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hi Chiara and welcome! The vape industry keeps advancing at a rapid rate. Things are calming down a bit as hardware matures, and the biggest issue facing vaping is government regulation.

Congrats on finding vape stuff you like and on starting to build your own coils. If you want to try a next step think about mixing your own juice. You can save an awful lot of money that way and get flavorings that beat out some very good retail juices.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Ciao Chiara,
welcome to the forum!
Hope you brought all your Italian energy with you
main-qimg-2ca1cb64c73f16605ec2d717a4fa781c-c

;)

Cacciviah

Sep 7, 2018
Milan
LOL for the Italian gesture. That actually means WTF, for the records... :D
Vaping-wise, yes, I have already started to mix up my own liquids, and I will contribute to the community with my questions (some) and suggestions (less than the questions, but well.)!
Here it's the only way to get decently priced stuff. I'm talking about a 5€ taxation on 10 ml eliquid bottles.
Not kidding at all...
Anyway thank you all for the warm welcome guys, see you around!

Cacciviah

Sep 7, 2018
Milan
Benvenuto

Saw your thread asking for recipes....I hope you find one. Quick question what liquids do you normally vape, creams, bakery, fruits, tobaccos??

Hey, thanks for being so kind!
I normally vape creams, menthol/ice stuff, tobaccos and... is pop-corn liquid considered "bakery"?
I'm all about an italian e-liquid that is called Croccantissimo (supercrunchy)! :D Seriously, it's like crack ....... to me.
Oh, and I even have a thing for coffee.

I'm Italian, after all...

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Hey, thanks for being so kind!
I normally vape creams, menthol/ice stuff, tobaccos and... is pop-corn liquid considered "bakery"?
I'm all about an italian e-liquid that is called Croccantissimo (supercrunchy)! :D Seriously, it's like crack ....... to me.
Oh, and I even have a thing for coffee.

I'm Italian, after all...
Try this one it's a work in progress but its delicious. Another adapted one.
Caramel Coffee Cheesecake
Butterscotch (FA) 6.00%
Cream Fresh (FA) 4.00%
Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) (FA) 1.00%
Graham Crust (FA) 3.00%
Marshmallow flavor (FA) 1.00%
Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW) 2.00%
Check out http://..................../ loads of free recipes and chat.

Cacciviah

Sep 7, 2018
Milan
Oh, the graciousness of the Holy Dark Bean FA <3
I miss almost all the other flavours, excluding the sweetener, but I'll work on it. Thanks so much, I bookmarked this!
In exchange, let me introduce you my favourite tobacco flavours brand:

https://www.latabaccheria.net/en/

The translation is a bit crappy (I know, this is the work me talking), the site looks like something a 14 YO put together in the spring break, but oh my, the products. I can't get enough of those. I got a rebuildable specifically for them. Go figure.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hi guys,
new lady here.
So, let me introduce myself before hanging out with ye all.
Cacciviah here, Chiara being my real name! I started smoking at the "ripe" age of 16 and I only managed to quit twice: in 2009, for a year, because I relapsed in 2010 for the peer pressure of handling university and a job in the translation industry, and in 2012, when vaping reached Italy with the first eGO kits.
You know the plain ol' Phantoms? Those dudes.
The craze went on in Italy, but:
a- tbh, the first kits that landed here sucked pretty badly and I only lasted a year. I got back to tobacco cigarettes in 2013 :(
b- Big Tobacco and the Italian state love their incomes, so they started battling vaping with insane taxation (THAT IS NOT APPLIED ON TOBACCO!).
However, I got curious at the regular tobacco shop and I decided to give a plain Jane myblu kit a try...
I discovered that A LOT OF SH*T has been going on since 2012 and got happily back to vaping. I started nice and slow with a minifit and now I have three atoms and two iSticks :) I even started recoiling with rebuildable atoms!
I'm really amazed with the quality and build of the latest products, even for the entry-level users, and I hope more and more people will switch to vaping!
Guess I have nothing more to say...
Vape on guys!
C
Ciao cara!
I'm Susana, an Italian citizen living in Buenos Aires. I don't speak italian (although my grandfather spoke italian until I was in my 20s, lost it after he passed), I can watch the videos of the Santone Del Svapo and understand 70% of it!
I still have my cousins living in Naples, and one day I'm going back... When... don't know!
Welcome to the chicks with wicks clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread