From Lurker to Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimIsABat

Oct 6, 2013
Freehold, NJ
Hey guys! I have been lurking these forums for sometime as I have gotten into vaping from my brother and have gotten hooked to it as a hobby! My main driver is a iTaste VV with a Aspire BDC Nova tank, vaping on Boba's Bounty 6mg. I was a smoker for about 3-4 years this being my fourth and final year of my undergrad. I stopped because I am a dancer and lifter and need to lay off smoking for me to perform optimally. I didn't want to go cold-turkey, and I hated the Blu and iLogic e-cigs. My brother got me into vaping, and now I haven't touched a cigarette for almost a month.

Now I couldn't find an answer here...and I can't post anywhere else till I have 5 posts here, but is this a reasonable set-up to buy from fasttech: Igo-L (comes with two coils and wicks supposedly at 1.6 ohms), EA Mechanical Mod, Panasonic CGR18650CG 18650 2200mAh Protected, Trustfire TR-001 charger, and DT95B Digital Multimeter? I am more concerned about the battery damaging the atomizer at the Ohms provided as I am kinda new to all this but really want to go RDA with a mech mod. I currently have an order with Fasttech with a Smoketech SID, but it is restocking and I really don't want to wait more than a month for the mod when I already have a VV/VW device. So, I am thinking about just cancelling the order and going with my new order...but I wanna make sure I am not wasting any money by doing so. Any thoughts? Trying to stay under $60 (currently at $54.04 with the above).

TimIsABat

Oct 6, 2013
Freehold, NJ
I just discovered that the EA mod and igo-l are clones x.x . There goes those dreams...anyway. I still have that SID and will prolly get an Igo-L, wick, wire, and drip tip from somewhere else (hopefully under 20-25 bucks). Any thoughts on a SID and using the Igo-L...looks like I am going to have to wait till I get a job before I am able to get a mechanical mod.

I'm such a noob. :glare:

james chapman

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Kerrville Texas
I can't answer on the items. I have a Vamo from FT,but after 2 months use,it really started petering out. Glad to here you are getting off the Cigs. I was into Karate,Ballet,Tennis. The smoking was easy when I was young,could do physical things and smoke. 35 years later,it will kick your .... It takes a long,slow toll on your body. If you want to dance into your 50s,stay away from the Cigs. I have been off for 2.6 years and I have my breathing back,but there is damage done. If the old me could go back and tell the young me one thing......No I would just kick the young me's .... for smoking. Good luck and never stop dancing.

TimIsABat

Oct 6, 2013
Freehold, NJ
I can't answer on the items. I have a Vamo from FT,but after 2 months use,it really started petering out. Glad to here you are getting off the Cigs. I was into Karate,Ballet,Tennis. The smoking was easy when I was young,could do physical things and smoke. 35 years later,it will kick your .... It takes a long,slow toll on your body. If you want to dance into your 50s,stay away from the Cigs. I have been off for 2.6 years and I have my breathing back,but there is damage done. If the old me could go back and tell the young me one thing......No I would just kick the young me's .... for smoking. Good luck and never stop dancing.

Stress, hookah, and college parties got me smoking. I kick myself everyday about having started. Really affected my cardio stamina and my stamina for lifting, but it is improving in dance. I will never stop dancing. Thanks man! That is cool that you did those three diverse activities. Very well rounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread