From M401 to eGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

legbuh

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Made the switch after 6 mos not vaping because my M401 simply didn't do the trick for me anymore. The eGo was recommended.

Today was my first real day with it... only had 2 analogs so far and even those I put out early. Normally smoked 1/2 pack or a little more a day.

I've tried the carts, cartos, and drip tip. Drip tip is by far the best. Cartos second, and then carts. I just can't stand the taste of the filler material. Once you've dripped and go back to a cart, you'll know what I mean.

The biggest difference in the eGo vs the M is the amount of vapor. It's a great TH and also I actually feel the buzz much more on a less amount of hits. In fact, I've been buzzing all day and when I feel the headache start, I slow down. :)

Next is the battery. When I got my eGo I plugged in the batteries to charge and the charger showed green. So I used one right away and let the otherone "charge" green overnight. The next morning I plugged in the battery I Was using and it still showed green. Go figure. lol... so, battery is a huge difference too.

I haven't really got to take it out with me to a party, card game, shopping, driving, etc yet. So that will be nice too to try out.

I also have watched almost any video on this I can find. The amount of vapor shown is amazing, and true, but only if you don't do a real deep hit. You can sort of tell by watching the vids that they are doing very short throat hits, not lung hits. That can be a little misleading. Yes I understand that you have to show a lot of vapor on a video... But, even with lung hits, the M had almost zero vapor, and the eGo has still a lot more.

So, anyone fighting with an M like I was (which actually got me on analogs again because it just wasn't living up to my expectations anymore) the eGo is nice. Long term we shall see. But I like it so far.

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Awesome review! Yeah, underwhelming power is the downfall of most super-mini's. Lots of people try them, can't quit, and then never try another e-cig, thinking they're all the same. Glad you tried again!

And I know what you mean about the taste of filler material. I went from cartos to dripping (maybe a week of playing with carts between, but I quickly got irritated with it) and can't go back now. They just don't taste as nice.

You'll get more consistent with dripping over the next few days. You'll get to the point where you know how much to drip, and you can tell the hit before it goes dry that you need to re-drip. I haven't gotten burnt atty taste in quite a while, now that I've got a rhythm down.

But failing that, juice-feeding mods are something to look into. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread