Frustrated and looking for some good e-cig advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effex

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
NYC
It's been a pretty bad year in e-cig's for me.

I went through about 3 different models due to them burning out/malfunctioning on me, and it's getting quite frustrating at this point.

The most recent e-cig I purchased was the Go-go from Cigeasy. I liked it a lot. It was a good all-day vape with good throat hit, battery life, and it was the first time I used a cartomizer, which I fell in love with.

But.. One of the batteries died on me, and on top of that, the charger is now not working. So I am currently stuck using an old kit which is a huge downgrade. (Everything is sold out on their site)

Hear my plea!

For the love of the e-cig gods, please help me choose a good e-cig or mod starter kit that is reliable and, most importantly, currently in stock.

I really like the idea of cartomizers, but I am open to anything (ie: bottom feeder? Never tried)
I mainly just want a solid all day vape with good throat hit and battery life.
LR atty's or high voltage on the battery are a huge plus. whatever gives more TH is always good.

(V-mod maybe?)

If any of you are happy with your devices, and have used them for a while now, please do let me know. It would be much appreciated.

Slappy369

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Philadelphia
ProVape electronic cigarette battery mod

The Provape 1 is my favorite device. I also have a Provari but I actually use that as just a backup.

Provape 1 3.7v with a LR carto is perfection for me. Perfect size for my hand, lasts my 8 hour tour at work and fires perfectly every time. Plus you can't beat a lifetime warranty.

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
You can't go wrong with the REO Grand or Mini. Exceptional bottom feeders built with a simple and mechanical design that function great. They're also fantastic dripping devices because the catch-cup eliminates any leaking issues.

And you won't find better customer service... Rob and his reonauts strive to help and inform and are always there when you need help or service.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I change the batteries in my Buzz Pro every morning as a habit. They're never dead when I do, I just never have to worry about them that way. I use the Powerizer batteries that NotCigs sold me with my Buzz Pro.
I use a 3 ml tank so I only have to add more juice to that in the morning and once at dinner time. The rest of the day I just vape my Boge 3.0Ω or IKV 801 Fusion cartos at about 4.8V and enjoy. Not much mucking about there.
I bought my first Buzz over a year ago. It's been through hell and it still works flawlessly.

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I use the notcigs Infinity and Buzz Pro, picked up the Infinity in Feb and the BP this summer. Both have been ultra solid, consistent performers, with super customer service.

The Infinity Pro and Buzz Pro use the same circuit, have about the same run time between battery swaps (I run through 6 - 7 ml of eliquid on either before it's time to change batteries). The IP is slimmer, longer than the BP, but otherwise they are interchangeable for performance (which is very good).

I'm a klutz, both have been beaten on and run well.

Current Infinity Pro has a sale going, IP with charger and one set of batteries for $110. Add a second pair of batteries, use "ECF Buzzkill" code as previously mentioned.

I use the 2.5 ohm fusion cartos, with a tank, since I'm lazy, don't want to be bothered with topping off too often.

Good luck!

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
It's been a pretty bad year in e-cig's for me.

I went through about 3 different models due to them burning out/malfunctioning on me, and it's getting quite frustrating at this point.

The most recent e-cig I purchased was the Go-go from Cigeasy. I liked it a lot. It was a good all-day vape with good throat hit, battery life, and it was the first time I used a cartomizer, which I fell in love with.

But.. One of the batteries died on me, and on top of that, the charger is now not working. So I am currently stuck using an old kit which is a huge downgrade. (Everything is sold out on their site)

Hear my plea!

For the love of the e-cig gods, please help me choose a good e-cig or mod starter kit that is reliable and, most importantly, currently in stock.

I really like the idea of cartomizers, but I am open to anything (ie: bottom feeder? Never tried)
I mainly just want a solid all day vape with good throat hit and battery life.
LR atty's or high voltage on the battery are a huge plus. whatever gives more TH is always good.

(V-mod maybe?)

If any of you are happy with your devices, and have used them for a while now, please do let me know. It would be much appreciated.

You should order Go-go equipment from DiscountVapers they specialize in Go-Go supplies and they have the cheapest prices. You can get a Go-Go battery for 12.99 and he also has chargers cheap. While you are there try the new Go-Go dual coil cartos they work very good.
Go-Go Battery - Black

throatkick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
FL
If you want to go the cheap route and can drip, get a 5v boxmod or the VV boxmod, an 801 atty to 510 battery adapter from madvapes and the bulk 801 attys from VK. It looks ugly, it is not at all refined, BUT it hits like a truck and I have never had 1 single problem with this setup. I always take an extra set of batteries with me and I am good for about 10 hours ( I vape like crazy) I also have a spare atty at all times as well.

I repeat, this setup is strictly utilitarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread