Frustrated! Where's the Watermelon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
I, too, consider Watermelon to be my fruity favorite from V4L. It reminds me of watermelon flavored poprocks from back in the day. Its an excellent vape. So believe me, I feel your pain.

I also have a backup plan though. I learned this a little while back when the Peppermint was out of stock and I was stalking Mr. Wader's Update thread 8 bazillion times a day... find your "hold you over til the motherload arrives" vape. I know sometimes new things can be hard. Childhood and "eat your veggies" come to mind when I say this...but in the end it does work. Then when watermelon does come back on the vibe, you and I will mass order it. :)

See, at almost 2 years going strong, you have an amazing accomplishment that inspires me to do the same. Grab up some of those sampler packs and try em out before you get the whole hog..erm bottle in this case. There is something out there...a flavor you might never even thought was good..or would be good...and BAM!!!!! its nummy..and its going to hold you til we get that watermelon back on our homeline.

Hang in there! V4L sometimes has the juice is out issue...but the juices they do have are superior and full of quality, with lots of flavors to pick among. Good rapport with their clients and excellent customer service. Its a win/win package deal.

I wish you the best on your journey...and cross my fingers that they get more watermelon soon. Til then, for me..its all about the mints...and what discoveries my own vapebuds make.

Respectfully,

The Cinnamonkey
(because Tofu is NOT a flavor!)

I would definitely check out making your own until it's in stock then. It's surprisingly cheap and pretty easy. It won't taste the same, that's why v4l is your favorite, but it might be good enough to get you by. You can make it 100% pg, tailor the nicotine level, and play with the flavor until you like it enough to get by.

But as for a different vendor for pre-made juice, I would suggest the general forum, the e-juice review forum, or the ask the veterans forum. V4L pays for this forum, so most of us don't want to spit in their faces by advertising one of their competitors here.

Enamor

May 6, 2010
Slumberland
Watermelon is my favorite too but I do alternate it with dozens of other flavors. It's the only flavor I always have an extra bottle of. I won't tell you that you should have stocked up since that won't help you but I'd like to recommend you an alternative flavor. (",)

Try Pomegranate. It has less of a throat hit & the flavor is not as distinguishable as Watermelon but it'll keep your Watermelon "cravings" at bay until it comes in stock. That's what I had to do. :>

Now I still have a month or two of watermelon left before being in the same dire situation so GO GO GO V4L!:>

Nana2B

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2011
Boston,NorthShore, Ma.
You're expecting monkey poo, but turns out it's a brownie of deliciousness made by his grandmother on an engine of a 59 chevy the zoo has hidden in the back behind some bushes. What went from a moment of unforgettable awfulness just became the greatest moment ever.

:?: it does :confused: oh my :blink:

Remind me never to accept brownies from Anita :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If they make a USA juice & run a name it contest I vote for .....................

wait for it...............................

Wadermelon :laugh: :facepalm:
Just tryin' to lighten the mood in here...now I'm gone...~poof~

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
Remind me never to accept brownies from Anita :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If they make a USA juice & run a name it contest I vote for .....................

wait for it...............................

Wadermelon :laugh: :facepalm:
Just tryin' to lighten the mood in here...now I'm gone...~poof~

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To be followed by a juice called "On the Mark" :laugh:

Nana2B

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2011
Boston,NorthShore, Ma.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To be followed by a juice called "On the Mark" :laugh:

Actually that is quite catchy TU4V!!! I like like like it!!!

Perfect for a good strong cinnamon flavor:laugh: (hint hint hint)

Mr. Wader, are you writing this down??? I second that motion Ms. Keelala!!!! Thank you!!!!!

I tried already with Caramel Markiato but he couldn't be bought :(
But I like On the Mark for a Cinnamon flavor :2cool:
And his name would be real prominent (is that how ya spell it?) so Mark might go for that one :laugh:

cryx

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Midwest
Guess that was directed at me Cryx sir

Nope, not you either!

A pif offer of a juice that according to Wader sir doesn't exsist... That sounds familiar somehow.

It was an honest mistake that I corrected in my post after Wader pointed it out. No need for insinuations.
Watermelon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread