Frustrated with Pandora. Streaming Music Options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
Been listening to Pandora on my cell phone for a couple years. I have created numerous stations and listen to a variety of music. Over time I have given the "thumbs-up" to hundreds, probably a thousand songs.

However, Pandora seems to be playing the same stuff all the time. Even if I listen to the Thumbprint station, I hear the same songs every day. I'm getting very frustrated with the lack of variety within the various stations and also within my own Thumbprint station.

What streaming music are you listening to? Do you like it? Why?

Thanks.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
I quit using Pandora years back I use YouTube music now after I got rid of all the Nirvana crap I ended up getting some good stuff and like that when someone I like comes out with something new it shows up quickly not a fan of Spotify the cost of there stuff is more than I care to pay and they have a ton of ads

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

cowolter

Mar 6, 2020
The best 3 services in my opinion are Tidal, Apple Music, and Youtube.
Tidal and Apple Music have a great interface and I feel like it actually caters to me and I see interesting music on the home page that I want to listen to. They also have really good playlists that have music I would actually listen to. When new music comes out on Fridays they usually have albums that are not mainstream but from artists I actually like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread