Frustrated with vaping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
I wouldn't depend on "drops" to determine the mls. measure it with a syringe. Drops can be off big time.

I second this. With the nicotine you want to be as exact as possible. Put a drop of PG on a plate and a drop of VG on a plate and as they spread you will notice that the amount in a drop can vary greatly.

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
+1 on more water, using syringes, and comparing it to store bought 3ml if you'd like.

If you're drinking a lot of water and still have dry mouth, I've had these candies called "ice chips", they're xylitol hard candy slivers. I pop 1 or 2 pieces of this in my mouth and goes from completely dry to perfectly fine instantly. They come in a little altoids like tin.

Reactions: Lobes2011

Lobes2011

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2014
Atlantic Canada
Sounds like you are mixing your own. Are you sure about about your nic level? I haven't smoked for over a year, have dropped from 18mg to 6mg and I can still vape all day long without feeling nic sick. I will say, I stay at 20/80 VG mixes or max VG as much as possible as the throat hit of PG had become a little intense for my liking.
My nic is defiantly at 2mg that's why I don't understand.

Lobes2011

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2014
Atlantic Canada
I wouldn't depend on "drops" to determine the mls. measure it with a syringe. Drops can be off big time.
If I follow with the ejuice calculator it says 20 drops equals 1ml so when I make make up 15 ml using calculations it makes less than half a 15 ml bottle. The ejuice calculator also has how many millimeters to mix of each so I used the syringe and mixed it that way and it filled the 15 ml bottle. To me the syringe for mixing seems to be more accurate am I correct in thinking that?

Lobes2011

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2014
Atlantic Canada
What is the ohm (resistance) rating of your coils? Low resistance coils can cause a harsh, hot vape to sensitive vapers. Higher resistance coils (2.0 - 3.0 ohm) can provide a cooler vape.

Be sure to drink PLENTY of water. Pg & Vg both draw moisture from the mouth, causing dry mouth, and it must be replaced to avoid dehydration.

Biotine is advertised to help with dry mouth. Try that.

BDP-00330-3.jpg
I am using 1.2 ohms and sometimes 1.8 because I realize the sub ohm coils create a much warmer vape and agree the color vape is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread