Frustrated with vendor, recommendations please

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I love Bull City. Great prices and super speedy shipping. But they never have anything in stock. I've been trying to place an order for the last month, and they're always out of half of what I need.

Please recommend me a vendor that has good nic base, good thin vg, and sells flavorings in 4oz size. Thanks guys.

Yeal I'm held up from buying from them at the moment because they're out of nic, among other things. Heartland Vapes has good prices. I've never tried them because I'm into some of the Inawera flavors and they don't carry them.

RTS seems to be good plus reasonable considering they rebottle in glass. They price match on their nic so see if they'll match Heartland nic prices.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
I just got my first order from Bull City last week. I was going to order nic from them because I've read good things about it, but they only had it in the smaller bottles. *Sigh*

So right now, I've gone back to ordering nic from NN, and everything else from 4 different vendors. One vendor that carried a wide selection and could keep everything in stock, plus carry good nic, would be a dream come true.

Reactions: JD1

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I've been in e-mail contact with bullcity and there having a problem getting to there minimum order requirement as far as hangsen goes. I was asked to submitted a few new flavor recommendations so they could meet there minimum and have submitted the following. They should be placing an order very soon.

This is the final list I submitted to bullcity

10ml

CO tobacco - 10ml (Cohiba)
Instrument - 10ml (Drum)
PE tobacco - 10ml (peter stuyvesant)
tobacco - 10ml (Nothing else in the name)
Blue Cola - 10ml
Red cola - 10ml
Fortune strike - 10ml (Not sure if this is a hangsen product)
Chocolate cream - 10ml

50ml

Arabic - 50ml
Desert Ship - 50ml
Red USA Mix - 50ml
Highway - 50ml
No.5 - 50ml
Gold and silver - 50ml
RY4 - 50ml
RY1 - 50ml
Elder Captain - 50ml
Tab - 50ml

I've asked them to stock larger bottles of some of the more popular tobacco flavors as well as the 10ml size.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oregon Linda

jleeper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Dallas, TX
Got to agree. I'd like to make an order today, but they are out of some 'need to have' flavors. If Heartland had a more complete selection of CAP and TFA flavors, I could possibly use them, as I did for my last nic purchase. (Plus, I like the price on their glass bottles.)

Not that they don't restock rather quickly on flavors, just that as soon as they get one thing I want, they are our of something else I wanted.

I looked at RTS, but their flavor pricing is so our of line with Heartland and Bull City, that I can't even bring myself to browse their flavor pages. Same problem with My Freedom Smokes, they had a sale for Memorial Day that brought their prices ALMOST to BCV and Heartland levels.

Looks like either cheap or in-stock. Grrrr...

Reactions: JD1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread