Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I won one in the contest and I really like it.....I gave it to my sister at the beginning of the month and she gave it back yesterday - so of course I had to check it out.

1. Nice little red button (change from blue)
2. Haven't seen the cut off affect me at all
3. The carts - I am truly amazed at the carts with this kit vs. any other kit I have ever had. Flavor
not bad at all and I had one last me from 6 am to noon today and I can vape at my desk (Was
pack a day smoker)

Nice kit - just wanted to share.

I finally got my best friend to order a kit. I was advising the Joye Ego, but when we went to order, the price on the FS was just too good to pass up. Her kit arrived yesterday & I was a little surprised the carts are different than my Joye & the atomizer is a bit shorter.

The carts that came with the kit are all pre-filled & she ordered a sampler pack of fluid with a few different flavors. We're trying to find the one that will work best for her & give her the best chance of getting off analogs altogether.

Can she use my Joye Ego ready to fill carts on the FS atti, or will it damage the atti? She only ordered one spare & her money is a bit tight, so I'm a little afraid to experiment. I don't want her to be turned off by unnecessary cost right off the bat. I know she's going to save money over the long run, but she doesn't know that yet, IYKWIM.

Last edited:

DLL9MM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Mid-Michigan
I finally got my best friend to order a kit. I was advising the Joye Ego, but when we went to order, the price on the FS was just too good to pass up. Her kit arrived yesterday & I was a little surprised the carts are different than my Joye & the atomizer is a bit shorter.

The carts that came with the kit are all pre-filled & she ordered a sampler pack of fluid with a few different flavors. We're trying to find the one that will work best for her & give her the best chance of getting off analogs altogether.

Can she use my Joye Ego ready to fill carts on the FS atti, or will it damage the atti? She only ordered one spare & her money is a bit tight, so I'm a little afraid to experiment. I don't want her to be turned off by unnecessary cost right off the bat. I know she's going to save money over the long run, but she doesn't know that yet, IYKWIM.

I have an FS510 and a Joye 510. I use my Joye Attys and carts on the FS510 batteries. The Joye atomizers work better IMO.

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
Randall, got my kit! thanks it is great! One question are the cartridges with it refillable? Mine has silcon insert with the foil over the end( no cap). thanks for filler material too.

Yes, they are refillable. Best method is to scrape all the foil off and empty/wash the cart then use the polyfill to restuff.

johnkong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
bastrop, TX
woody55, i was given this kit 4 days ago. Really didn't care for the taste that was in the carts. So what I ended up doing is scrapping all of the foil off (like Randall Fox explains) taking the filler out, squeezing the stuffing between tissues, rinsing the cart, and putting a few drops down into the cart (with the stuffing out), bout 2 or 3 drops, placing the stuffing back in, and adding bout 2 or 3 more drops to soak the the stuffing, sometimes I pull the stuffing out a bit before I put it back on the atty, where its flush with the edge of the cart, seems to help at times, only fear is burning the stuffing if I let it go dry (hasn't happen to me yet)

and Randall Fox..the white stuff that came in the box..that can be used as stuffing in the carts?

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
woody55, i was given this kit 4 days ago. Really didn't care for the taste that was in the carts. So what I ended up doing is scrapping all of the foil off (like Randall Fox explains) taking the filler out, squeezing the stuffing between tissues, rinsing the cart, and putting a few drops down into the cart (with the stuffing out), bout 2 or 3 drops, placing the stuffing back in, and adding bout 2 or 3 more drops to soak the the stuffing, sometimes I pull the stuffing out a bit before I put it back on the atty, where its flush with the edge of the cart, seems to help at times, only fear is burning the stuffing if I let it go dry (hasn't happen to me yet)

and Randall Fox..the white stuff that came in the box..that can be used as stuffing in the carts?

Yes, that's what it's designed for. :)

johnkong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
bastrop, TX
Thank you RandallFox. Was told from my uncle it was just packaging material. Really enjoying my FS Ego. Interested in a few products from your site. :D i think im hooked on vaping now. Only smoked bout 3 1/2 analogs since i've gotten this kit

Randall Fox, by any chance do you know when you will receive the Ego batteries with the 10second cut off?

Last edited:

danbfree

Oct 1, 2010
Philippines
5 second cut off is fine when using a LR atty/carty.... I personally LOVE the FS eGo kit for the money. I don't use the regular atty/carts anymore, I simply get the Boge(DeKang) LR Cartomizers due to the advice of Randall at mypvshop.com and haven't looked back! They have decent cartridge capacity (that doesn't need re-packing during it's ~1 week life span), very solid battery (especially for the money) along with the LR cartomizers = serious amounts of tasty vapor in that 5 second window... much like taking a regular analog drag to me. You just can't beat this simple setup for time and money saved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread