The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FS EGO kit I won

Discussion in 'myPVshop.com' started by Lauralie, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I won one in the contest and I really like it.....I gave it to my sister at the beginning of the month and she gave it back yesterday - so of course I had to check it out.

1. Nice little red button (change from blue)
    2. Haven't seen the cut off affect me at all
    3. The carts - I am truly amazed at the carts with this kit vs. any other kit I have ever had. Flavor
    not bad at all and I had one last me from 6 am to noon today and I can vape at my desk (Was
    pack a day smoker)

Nice kit - just wanted to share.

2. jbmcdan

jbmcdan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2011
    TX
    good to know --thanks!

3. R~O~S

R~O~S Full Member

I finally got my best friend to order a kit. I was advising the Joye Ego, but when we went to order, the price on the FS was just too good to pass up. Her kit arrived yesterday & I was a little surprised the carts are different than my Joye & the atomizer is a bit shorter.

The carts that came with the kit are all pre-filled & she ordered a sampler pack of fluid with a few different flavors. We're trying to find the one that will work best for her & give her the best chance of getting off analogs altogether.

Can she use my Joye Ego ready to fill carts on the FS atti, or will it damage the atti? She only ordered one spare & her money is a bit tight, so I'm a little afraid to experiment. I don't want her to be turned off by unnecessary cost right off the bat. I know she's going to save money over the long run, but she doesn't know that yet, IYKWIM.

4. DLL9MM

DLL9MM Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    Mid-Michigan
    I have an FS510 and a Joye 510. I use my Joye Attys and carts on the FS510 batteries. The Joye atomizers work better IMO.

5. ShannonA

ShannonA Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2011
    Tyler, Tx
    I love my FS Ego too. I don't think I'll mess with using anything else and I'll be buying from here. Quality show here kudos Randall I appreciate you.

6. Randall Fox

Randall Fox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    Yes, I've used all possible combinations of FS and Joye and the only incompatible combination is Fs eGo batteries with Joye eGo-T/mega atomizers.

7. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

And the chargers right??

8. Randall Fox

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    Correct. None of the chargers are interchangeable.

9. rainkeltoia

rainkeltoia Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2011
    Maine
    I got a question -- I'm looking for a backup kit I mostly use DC cartomizers on my Joye Ego batteries that I have, I can use those for this too right?

10. Randall Fox

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    Dual coil cartomizers work fine, but I recommend not going with the super lr (1.2-1.6) that many vendors are selling. 2.0 and above is fine.

11. woody55

woody55 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2011
    Randall, got my kit! thanks it is great! One question are the cartridges with it refillable? Mine has silcon insert with the foil over the end( no cap). thanks for filler material too.

12. Randall Fox

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    Yes, they are refillable. Best method is to scrape all the foil off and empty/wash the cart then use the polyfill to restuff.

13. woody55

woody55 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2011
    Cool! Thanks Randall! Kinda like a mini tank! Killer Kit. Love it! 1000 times better then the SBS I was using.

14. Shekinahsgroom

Shekinahsgroom Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    South East
  15. johnkong

johnkong Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2011
    bastrop, TX
    woody55, i was given this kit 4 days ago. Really didn't care for the taste that was in the carts. So what I ended up doing is scrapping all of the foil off (like Randall Fox explains) taking the filler out, squeezing the stuffing between tissues, rinsing the cart, and putting a few drops down into the cart (with the stuffing out), bout 2 or 3 drops, placing the stuffing back in, and adding bout 2 or 3 more drops to soak the the stuffing, sometimes I pull the stuffing out a bit before I put it back on the atty, where its flush with the edge of the cart, seems to help at times, only fear is burning the stuffing if I let it go dry (hasn't happen to me yet)

and Randall Fox..the white stuff that came in the box..that can be used as stuffing in the carts?

16. Randall Fox

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    Yes, that's what it's designed for. :)

17. johnkong

johnkong Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2011
    bastrop, TX
    Thank you RandallFox. Was told from my uncle it was just packaging material. Really enjoying my FS Ego. Interested in a few products from your site. :D i think im hooked on vaping now. Only smoked bout 3 1/2 analogs since i've gotten this kit

Randall Fox, by any chance do you know when you will receive the Ego batteries with the 10second cut off?

18. Randall Fox

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    No idea when we'll finally get the 10 second cutoffs. I think they're waiting for a little more demand to develop before committing to a production run. :(

19. danbfree

danbfree Full Member

5 second cut off is fine when using a LR atty/carty.... I personally LOVE the FS eGo kit for the money. I don't use the regular atty/carts anymore, I simply get the Boge(DeKang) LR Cartomizers due to the advice of Randall at mypvshop.com and haven't looked back! They have decent cartridge capacity (that doesn't need re-packing during it's ~1 week life span), very solid battery (especially for the money) along with the LR cartomizers = serious amounts of tasty vapor in that 5 second window... much like taking a regular analog drag to me. You just can't beat this simple setup for time and money saved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.