Fsc

Status
Not open for further replies.

opie

Feb 1, 2010
south carolina
Has anybody studied up on this new fire safe cigarette? It has FSC stamped on the side of the pack. I read alot of people are getting sick scince they put this vinyl (plastic) in ciggs. Here is the full name if anybody wants to look it up.....ethylene vinyl acetate. I do belive I have read that it is unregulated and is the highest or most potent chemical yet to be put in real cigs. Worst part they just slapped it in there and people are ....... Its making alot of people sick. HUH AND THEY WANT TO BAND E CIGS!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable.

sweetniko

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Yes I've tried them. That is why I am switching to an ecig. There are only a few nonFSC left around me. I can't smoke the FSC at all. I have been smoking for over 20 years and one FSC made me cough, my heart race and gave me a 5 hour headache. And they taste like crap so even if they didn't cause health problems I still can't smoke them. I tried to roll my own but I sucked at it. Then I decided on the ecig. I never had any health problems with cig's before the FSC. Never even coughed. They even give nonsmokers headaches if you are in the same room smoking with them. There is no way I would smoke them around my kitties. There is seriously something wrong with them. I mean I can't even describe how bad they taste and the companies tell me it is just an extra layer of paper. But paper can't taste that bad or cause the health problems people are experiencing.

opie

Feb 1, 2010
south carolina
Well maybe this is a good thing! Maybe more smokers will switch to e-cigs as an alternative and then we will have a strong enough voice to make it harder for them to band. Enough smokers are already ...... off and then they want to band the best of the few alternatives we have!!!! I'm sorry looks like I was standing on something called a soap box....lol. I'll get down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread