Funny story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annastasia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Portland, Oregon
www.annstorer.com
So, I've been taking my e-cig to the bars for a couple weeks now, and fielding questions about my "robot cigarette" to the best of my ability. During the day I work at a small bistro/cafe downtown, and the other night I ran into a customer at my local bar. He and his friends all started asking me about my PV, trying it out and making fun of me as tipsy smokers are wont to do on a Saturday night.

This afternoon at work, I get a phone call from him.

"How late are you going to be there?...Do you have that crazy cigarette on you?"

Turns out he decided to quit smoking today, and was having terrible nic fits. He ran all the way down to my restaurant to grab a couple drags off my 901.

I felt so bad for him I let him borrow my back up e-cig for the night...the one plastered with pink My Little Pony stickers, so he wouldn't be tempted to keep it. :p

Just thought it was cute, and had to share. One more convert, maybe.

sheilalynn

ECF Veteran
I felt so bad for him I let him borrow my back up e-cig for the night...the one plastered with pink My Little Pony stickers, so he wouldn't be tempted to keep it. :p
I use that same process on my car! No My Little Pony stickers though. The hubby has his Toyota truck (arrr arrr), but I have the ballsy red Monte Carlo (vroom). Sooooo...just to make it much less tempting to anybody with testosterone flowing their their veins (including the hubby), it has a red rose sticky thing on the upper windshield that can be seen quite a ways away, high heel air fresheners and purple beads hanging from the rear view mirror, cute little penguins and stuffed snakes in the back window, a pink umbrella laying in wait on the console, and a pink Zen mp3 player ;-)

sheilalynn

ECF Veteran
Yes you do Razor! :p Actually, get this...when the daughter moved back from MA to NH, the hubby had to drive her truck up for her. She has a cute little blue Sonoma with things like Cookie Monster looking out the windshield, little flowered steering wheel covers and seat covers, pics of her favorite wrestlers all over the thing, and a license plate that has a form of "BABYGIRL" on it. It reminded me of the Jeff Dunham joke about him driving the powder blue Prius and holding the 3lb chihuahua while his wife drove the Hummer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread