G-Tank-US-CO-OP Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youssefa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2009
Gainesville, FL USA
OH....MY .....GOD.......... I am shaking with anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap I need to go buy a REALLY cool drip tip!!!!!!!AAARRRGGGHHHH...........breath

Wait .... I can't remember what size it uses...801, 901/510....!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Robert T

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Lake City, Florida
lol 510, and he said the standard fit this time lol

Robert

OH....MY .....GOD.......... I am shaking with anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap I need to go buy a REALLY cool drip tip!!!!!!!AAARRRGGGHHHH...........breath

Wait .... I can't remember what size it uses...801, 901/510....!!!!!!!!

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska

I know the feeling. What to do to pass the time...

482a9b45-4028-d35f.jpg

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
Dan that sure looks sweet, and nice shirt too :p

I agree about the silicone o-rings being too soft to hold the tank on, on the micro-G I've got a pair of black rubber ones after nearly 10 attempts with silicone. 1/2" OD and 1/16" thickness, that sounds like something commonly available for plumbing. :)

Is there a bit more room above the positive screw before it hits the top cap?

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Dan that sure looks sweet, and nice shirt too :p

I agree about the silicone o-rings being too soft to hold the tank on, on the micro-G I've got a pair of black rubber ones after nearly 10 attempts with silicone. 1/2" OD and 1/16" thickness, that sounds like something commonly available for plumbing. :)

Is there a bit more room above the positive screw before it hits the top cap?

Yes there is, why?
Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Ok here is the mailing list, note the column that says Mail. When it turns green and says true in white, that means you unit(s) has been shipped to you. With 210 people, Delivery Confirmation numbers will be given out when requested. I do not have the time to sit and type out 210 DC numbers and PM you, that would take me days that I could be spending packaging things.

So please find you name and make sure your numbers and PA and DT options are correct. If there is any error with your order please PM me as soon as possible. The list will be updated as I ship packages out, this is totally random on the order in which the pacakges will go out. When I recieve all the parts in I will begin shipping non requested PA orders first. Please bear with me as I am only one guy.

The list:

Co-Op-Mailing-List.jpg

Dan

TUS172

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2011
Tucson
Ok here is the mailing list, note the column that says Mail. When it turns green and says true in white, that means you unit(s) has been shipped to you. With 210 people, Delivery Confirmation numbers will be given out when requested. I do not have the time to sit and type out 210 DC numbers and PM you, that would take me days that I could be spending packaging things.

So please find you name and make sure your numbers and PA and DT options are correct. If there is any error with your order please PM me as soon as possible. The list will be updated as I ship packages out, this is totally random on the order in which the pacakges will go out. When I recieve all the parts in I will begin shipping non requested PA orders first. Please bear with me as I am only one guy.

Dan

Thanks Again, Dan! Really looking forward to this device.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I'm sure somewhere in this thread is the answer to this: Besides the mesh, wire, and ( glue? ), is there anything else we need to get the G operational.

A small jewlers phillips screwdriver, and a butane tourch.

Dan. Experiencing any problems with the wire lead being that far from the post?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

None, working great.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread