Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I use these bottles in my pulsar, best squonk bottle I ever used. They are adjustable, when you turn the top piece in it makes the bottle harder to press and the juice comes out slower, turn it open and it is softer and the juice comes out faster. If you turn it all the way in it shuts it off so it won't leak if you carry it outside the mod. The only thing is, it only fits that specific 510. Here is a pic for reference. The 510 has two orings on a post that slides down into the top of the bottle as shown in the pic.
maxresdefault~01.jpg

I think there are only a few mods that use this 510, I know moddog uses it in a couple and Viking mods also uses it too. I think moddog sells the 510 for them on their website too.

• Informative
Reactions: Eskie

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
The Gatling is the same as the one I post the pic of, just slightly redesigned and has less capacity than the pulsar's. It uses the same type of 510 connection system, it just uses the smaller 510. But same idea as what I posted, just couldn't find the pic of the smaller one so I posted the larger version.

Edit- not sure why the big price difference either, but I recently had to buy a couple new ones from the moddog website, so I know what you mean. But I can say the package showed up in less than 48 hours after ordering it, so the expensive shipping isn't just them over charging.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread