Gave my backup ego to a friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
Lastnight was a wild and crazy biker birthday bash for one of my MC club brothers. Bands, beer, and some killer BBQ. Got to hang with a couple of my bros that I havent seen in a few months. My pal Shawn has been trying to get his ol lady off the smokes for a long time now. Theyve tried the gum, the patch, Chantix, and cold turkey over the last couple of years. She asked what I was using, so I showed her my pv. She asked to try it, and I said sure. After a few puffs, she said thats the way to go. We talked alittle more about it, and I went off to grab some grub and a frosty adult beverage. Later on in the night, I noticed her light up a cig, take a couple puffs, and then smashed it out in the ashtray. I then put a clearo filled with rasberry cheesecake on my backup ego, walked over and gave it to her. I says "merry christmas. Use this till you get a setup". Showed her how to fill it and charge it, and she puffed on that the rest of the night. Shawn tried to give me $40 for it, I told him to take that money and goto the vape shop, and find something his lady likes. After that we partied like rock stars, and the rest of the night is kind of a blur.

So, Ive only been vaping since Sept. 20th, but I have now converted two people. My bro's lady, and my pops. My old man likes his Triton setup, and told me yesterday he hasnt had a smoke in 14 days. He was a two pack a day for 50 years.

And perhaps Ill get the sigelei Zmax sooner than later...

Happy Sunday yall

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
SWEEEET!
thumbsup.gif

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Wonderful!

Every time I've tried to PIF the user ended up breaking everything. I had to rescue a Twist back from a knuckle-dragger because he didn't listen to a single word of advice or instruction I said and tried to break the darned thing. I swept in, collected my donated gear, and brought it back home. I should think better next time not to toss my pearls to swine.

That sounds mean and cruel, but this person just wasn't ready for an ecig.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...hers-crank-ups-noobs-who-wont-understand.html

Last edited:

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
I have a lump in my throat reading your post. You are a good friend and a good man, Dave! :thumbs:

Where do you get your raspberry cheesecake juice? I am suddenly overwhelmed with a desire to vape raspberry cheesecake!!!

Highbrow Vapor. First order with them. A couple days of aging, and I think it will be really killer!

Just made a review in the juice section, and a thread the other day about the post office and the vacation that my juice took....

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Wonderful!

Every time I've tried to PIF the user ended up breaking everything. I had to rescue a Twist back from a knuckle-dragger because he didn't listen to a single word of advice or instruction I said and tried to break the darned thing. I swept in, collected my donated gear, and brought it back home. I should think better next time not to toss my pearls to swine.

That sounds mean and cruel, but this person just wasn't ready for an ecig.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...hers-crank-ups-noobs-who-wont-understand.html
Right well... has to be those who are ready. That is... they want to try it, want to quit smoking, and they listen eagerly to what you are telling them.

If someone isn't into it, nothing you say will matter, and giving them equipment is a waste of time (and money).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread