G'day from Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holey

Nov 2, 2019
Hi all. Good to join you. About time, I have been looking at your site for over 2 years, since I started vaping. This great resource, helped me. I stopped smoking 100g of baccy a week, in first week of vaping(when I ran out). Never been back to smoking. Huge thanks to my vaping Boss who mentored me.
I started with an ego pen,12 mg Tobacco flavor. Quickly got a sub ohm stick mod an 6mg flavored juice. Cut to 0-3mg by first month. Nic spoils the taste of juice to me, not that Nic is a problem from my in-depth studies. 20 different mods/pods later I love my BREEZE2@10% DIY salts which I figure with smaller hits from NS coil equals 1mg, compared to sub ohm. Though I still love cloud chasing at home on occasion. I run a dozen flavors at one time, to keep my interest up, variety is the spice of life. I build decks, DIY my juice(thanks to recent events). And try to help advocate for vaping.
I used ciggys from 10 years old to 50 years. Tried all the quit things. Cold turkey worked for a year @27. A few other week or month abstinences too. But always kept falling back to ciggys. I have emphysema and had COPD.(gone now). My skins not falling off anymore and I eat again.
My health is brilliant now. Even with emphysema scarring.
I have converted about 1 soul a month to vaping from cigs. That’s the best Vape side effect feeling. I lend/buy them the gear, seeing as I now save $8 k a year now.
Vape on strong, brothers an sisters, don’t be a sucker for cigs. Namaste.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello and welcome @Holey.
CluelessGraveAbyssiniancat-size_restricted.gif

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Hi all. Good to join you. About time, I have been looking at your site for over 2 years, since I started Vaping. This great resource, helped me. I stopped smoking 100g of baccy a week, in first week of vaping(when I ran out). Never been back to smoking. Huge thanks to my vaping Boss who mentored me.
I started with an ego pen,12 mg Tobacco flavor. Quickly got a sub ohm stick mod an 6mg flavored juice. Cut to 0-3mg by first month. Nic spoils the taste of juice to me, not that Nic is a problem from my in-depth studies. 20 different mods/pods later I love my BREEZE2@10% DIY salts which I figure with smaller hits from NS coil equals 1mg, compared to sub ohm. Though I still love cloud chasing at home on occasion. I run a dozen flavors at one time, to keep my interest up, variety is the spice of life. I build decks, DIY my juice(thanks to recent events). And try to help advocate for vaping.
I used ciggys from 10 years old to 50 years. Tried all the quit things. Cold turkey worked for a year @27. A few other week or month abstinences too. But always kept falling back to ciggys. I have emphysema and had COPD.(gone now). My skins not falling off anymore and I eat again.
My health is brilliant now. Even with emphysema scarring.
I have converted about 1 soul a month to vaping from cigs. That’s the best Vape side effect feeling. I lend/buy them the gear, seeing as I now save $8 k a year now.
Vape on strong, brothers an sisters, don’t be a sucker for cigs. Namaste.
Welcome from another Aus vaper!!

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Great story! I think most vapers really like helping others get off the cigs... it's like a mission we are on.
I don't think you meant 10% (common mistake) that's 100 mg/ml. So let's see... you are "down under"... everything reversed from northern hemisphere (winter just ended... going into spring, north is warmer/south is cooler in general of course, and toilets flush "backward") Many others here from Ausi and NZ. Welcome and congrats! If you have a mod with removable batteries just don't put them in upside down... I think that stays the same ;)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thank so much for the welcome VAPE fam.
It must be straya week, glad you joined.
re: Help please! New vape questions!
Might wish to fill in your avatar location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name,click. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Mr Australia Vape

Unresolved Status
Aug 13, 2019
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Holey

Nov 2, 2019
My bad, too many groups to keep up with, lol
I'll do that avatar, location Thanks all for the welcome.
ECF is still a favourite place, of course! I usually view as guest.
I now have my first mech love, a black n copper Bonza with 1.5 Bonza RDA, and joined Battery Mooches new platform, he's my vaping god, his posts helped me greatly, gaining confidence in all things battery.
Looking forward to squonkin next.
Anyho, off to see Star Wars now, late starter as always. Vape on live long.

Reactions: hairtrigga
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread