Gdeal Bottom Feeders (Tutorials/Parts List/Pictures) - Please take questions to the spec thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Supplier posting about business outside authorized areas

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Collateral damage, cleaning up

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
  • Deleted by retired1

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
  • Deleted by retired1

K-Omo

ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by retired1

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
Very Nice Peko buttons TBev...but with your metal buttons, I would not be able to shut off to pocket. Plus would lose the adjustability for differing battery size.
The buttons T posted are for the Gdna, he hasn't made Peko buttons. But good point, if Tbev did make Peko buttons he would need to make a 3mm nut cutout inside it..

-Mark

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
So after some finagling and modding I was able to get the 26650 Peko up and running. Here's a group pic...
0d7ec9d27a8e2a9f1a7cc553eb64052a.jpg

Reactions: dvandyne2011

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Gotta find a new home for that clunky looking thing on the right :laugh:

NEVER!!! I only own 1 and that will remain in my daily rotation somewhere. It will probably be the work device for the summer. Can't be having one of the Peko's being ran over with the riding mower like that Reo was last summer.... It just wouldn't survive.

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
NEVER!!! I only own 1 and that will remain in my daily rotation somewhere. It will probably be the work device for the summer. Can't be having one of the Peko's being ran over with the riding mower like that Reo was last summer.... It just wouldn't survive.

Yeah, I remember that story :D

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
I bought the paint to "finish" my black Peko but I haven't been able to bring myself to do it. Something about the simplistic nature of black just appeals to me.

jFRp56.jpg
Black is a great choice and matches anything! Think, a black mini FS would look awesome on it! A murdered mod! What tip is that? A brads cap custom? Looks good Nathan!

-Mark

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I bought the paint to "finish" my black Peko but I haven't been able to bring myself to do it. Something about the simplistic nature of black just appeals to me.

Yeah, I'm not painting my black one (it has a black FSM on the way)... that's why I bought a white one... just arrived today!
What paint did you get? I can't decide what to do with the white one.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
A group picture while getting some mods and attys ready for a vape'night. General consensus was sort of a tossup between the mechanicals and the one DNA30. The DNA40s were a pretty clear favorite of the night.

uBNlp6C.jpg

Sorry Drunk! But I have to ask what are the BF atties with the glass? What do I have to pay to see what I am squonking? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread