Status
Not open for further replies.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
What drip tip is that?

The black avocado looks nice. Will get a pic up of my ss on my little dna 200 box. Super sexy and small setup.
It's a wide bore resin drip tip, which was recommended to me by MadVLN. I got it from fasttech: $3.34 Resin Wide Bore Drip Tip - random colors at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

You also have this option: $4.34 Epoxy Resin Drip Tip for KENNEDY 24 & AV Torpedo Combo RDA Atomizers - 12.8mm / random colors at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping . It is pictured on top of my Limitless Plus: Geek Vape Avocado 24

There's no difference between the two, except the second link is dearer. The tips are little loose and so you'll have to use thread seal/plumbers tape. Definitely worth it :thumb:

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Dug out the 24 today and forgot how nice the flavor is! Put it aside once I got a limitless cause the Limitless is way easier to clean cause you don't have to take out the center pin & disassemble the entire thing. Now that I'm only vaping one juice, I won't have to take it all apart cause I'm not switching juice flavors. Looks good on my black cuboid.
f32191a4c9d8e4a34b9a549969b3bb63.jpg

ggivens117

Nov 24, 2014
I very owned the avocado 24 for sometime now and I also own th azero to rdta that shares every characteristic of the limitless plus except that it has goon posts instead, what I will say Is that my daily out of the two is the avocado as I have never had any leakage problems with it, I run it at .2-.35 ohms at 65-75 watts, with no dry hits, and no leakage, however the azeroth leaks if I tilt it wrong and I cannot seem to get the wicking just right, the only major issue I would say that I have with avocado is that I want more airflow from it, I've been looking for other caps that fit onto it, and it looks like the goon is compatible but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know

Lactone

Aug 10, 2016
I have been enjoyin my avocado 22 mm original for a few weeks now, it has become my favorite atomizer quite quickly actually . Has anyone who owned the 22 upgraded to the 24? If so, was it worth it? I strictlyrics run this bad boy in single coil, as the juice consumption is much more manageable .

Secondly , there is that new bottom airflow avocado 24 , which looks amazeballs . If it is worth upgrading to the 24 , which should I get? Thanks guys!

P.s. here is my current build it run in my 22. Single staged heating parallel Claptons. 5 wrap around a 2.5 mm bit. 2x 26G KA1 fused with 38 KA1 , paralleled to a 26g Ni80 claptoned with 38 KA1. 0.33 ohms . 60W. Great vape. Warm , not hot, dense, dense vape.

empOJT.jpg

Last edited:

Lactone

Aug 10, 2016
Yes, all the way to bottom of the juice well. It works a treat in single coil mode.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I have found that cutting the wick legs shorter , so they barely hang below the wick holes (2 mm or so below) allows for much more effective wicking , I used to hang the legs all the way down as well, but after switching techniques, this bad boy wicks like a champ , can chain vape, no dry hits, perfect. Also, thinning the wick out a bit, so air can flow slightly through the wick holes is key here. Take a piece of kanthal and slightly push your nice juiced wicks to the center of the deck, allowing a small small air hole on each of the outer sides of the wick holes. Huge huge help , great tip , found it somewhere on YouTube and haven't looked back since !

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I have had the tanks (Avo 22 and 24) for a long time now. I have tried just about all the wicking methods, except for mesh, and they have all worked out for me; however, I still prefer running the tails to the bottom of the tank. Enjoy your Avocado RDTA @Lactone.

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread