Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
Build the boost…

Finally, they have the rba ready and rearing to hit the boost and give a more diverse approach to the aegis range. This Is an Important addition for all who own or are thinking of getting this bit of kit. Let us have a look…

resize_DSC_0616.JPG
resize_DSC_0617.JPG

Out the Box

The Pod comes in black with clear plastic design. Which is beautifully finished and designed. The retail price coming $25 or £15-20 a nice price for a decent rba, which outshines previous

The pod carries 2ml liquid all ready for the TPD over In Europe.

There are loads of spare O-Rings along with two different coils Included. Single wire and fused Clapton’s.

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0618.JPG

The Build

The Pod Is built beautiful and it mimics the original pod, for the boost. Its finish is really good and these have the uprated rubber seals so less leaking. The machining on the bridge and the coil deck is good. I did not notice any excess of machining or burs, which can be a huge issue when you are building on any RBA or RDA. It just does not read right.

I decided not to use the original coils I want to have a play.

Fused Clapton - Single Coil - 0.2ohm

Therefore, I built this coil using prebuilt wire, which was dual-core fused claptons. It came in at 0.2ohm which I wanted that kind of DTL vape. The coil is 5wraps with a 2.5mm coil size, which for me is perfect. The cotton was slightly tight on the first one but the second was nice a snug. The draw on the liquid was quick and worked within about 5 minutes. It clouds like a beast. The

resize_DSC_0619.JPG
resize_DSC_0622.JPG
resize_DSC_0621.JPG

Pros

· Solid

· Nicely finished

· Good airflow

· Amazing flavour and cloud

· Easy building

· Refillable Pod

· Replaceable coils

Cons

· None and that is with two weeks’ worth of usage, believe me…

resize_DSC_0620.JPG

Conclude

The aegis range just gets better and more diverse. Overall, this is a great RBA and at a great price, it seems to be a go to choice. I would consider that this is built for experienced and beginner vapers. As it is just really easy to use. You can manage without building your coils and use the provided but if you are feeling a little adventurous then go for It. easily If you have a boost you need this! Again well done to GeekVape.

Now would I buy it? Yeah too right!

92EF2AC1-78B6-4B0F-BD8B-94E9956A36CA.jpeg

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Geekvape - Aegis Boost Pod - Black
Tank – Geekvape - RBA Pod - 2ml
E-liquid – Joes Juice - Berryaid - 3mg - 70/30
Coils – 0.2ohm Fused Clapton single coil
Batteries – Built in 1200mah

Reactions: Fredman1

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Its finish is really good and these have the uprated rubber seals so less leaking.
This is interesting to me. My first RBA leaked at the bottom. I asked Geekvape if they're aware of it. They did not answer that...just sent me another.
Did they tell you about the uprated seals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread