Geekvape Aegis Legend LIMITED Edition

Aegis Legend Limited Edition is constructed with the New Magnesium Alloy material, which is currently the world’s strongest and lightest metal.
Mod Style
  1. Box Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Wow, I saw the video where the old version sinks to the bottom of the water tank and the new one floats, very interesting. I just purchased a 2nd Legend, I wish I would've known this was coming out before I did :censored:

Sorry for it coming out late! Hope you enjoy vaping with Aegis Legend:rickroll:

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Ok ok, since noone else wants to do it - I volunteer as a tester, since I never owned a Geekvape device and therefor am completely impartial.
If the device passes my test, I will issue an official goodness certificate :rolleyes:
LOL! I think as someone who has 2 of the originals that we should both get one, that way we can both review from 2 different perspectives :toast:

Reactions: stols001

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Ok ok, since noone else wants to do it - I volunteer as a tester, since I never owned a Geekvape device and therefor am completely impartial.
If the device passes my test, I will issue an official goodness certificate :rolleyes:

Sounds a good idea!
How do you like to test it and what certificate can you issue us?:rickroll:

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
(look @VapourFlavour, he's goading us on, but I'll play along)
Sounds a good idea!
How do you like to test it and what certificate can you issue us?
My testing is simple but conclusive.

My overall clumsiness is only surpassed by my magical misfortune. Infact so much so, that even hardened and fool-proof devices fall apart and desintegrate as soon as I touch them for more than a few seconds. Of course I always blame the manufacturer for me having to re-assemble and repair their brand new devices, but deep inside, I know it's my fault.

So why not put this "skill" to good use and do some stress testing on the Aegis Legend LE? If it's as good as you claim it is, it might rattle a bit when I look at it, and a few screws might come flying off as soon as I touch it, but in the end, it should survive and still function, right? Well, maybe.

If it does survive, it gets the "100% IDIOT-PROOF" stamp of approval, presented in the lower right corner on an official looking document, which features a medieval font type, and of course an overly artistic frame, in order to give it that distinguished look that is commonly associated with only the most valuable of institutions. It'll look mighty good once you print it out :D

And if it doesn't survive, it's probably because its magnesium frame has somehow caught fire and burned down the entire building, in which case I'd be dead anyways and couldn't tell anyone how your device cruelly murdered me.

See ? You can't lose.
And I wouldn't charge you any moneys for my testing. I don't even have a Patreon account.
Can you believe this? I do it all for the people, yes I do!

Last edited:

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada

Love that post.
Still waiting for them to ask for our contact/mailing info. When I order from Geekvape it usually takes 10 days to arrive and the clock os ticking for our reviews ;)

My overall clumsiness is only surpassed by my magical misfortune. Infact so much so, that even hardened and fool-proof devices fall apart and desintegrate as soon as I touch them for more than a few seconds. Of course I always blame the manufacturer for me having to re-assemble and repair their brand new devices, but deep inside, I know it's my fault.

So why not put this "skill" to good use and do some stress testing on the Aegis Legend LE? If it's as good as you claim it is, it might rattle a bit when I look at it, and a few screws might come flying off as soon as I touch it, but in the end, it should survive and still function, right? Well, maybe.

If it does survive, it gets the "100% IDIOT-PROOF" stamp of approval, presented in the lower right corner on an official looking document, which features a medieval font type, and of course an overly artistic frame, in order to give it that distinguished look that is commonly associated with only the most valuable of institutions. It'll look mighty good once you print it out :D

And if it doesn't survive, it's probably because its magnesium frame has somehow caught fire and burned down the entire building, in which case I'd be dead anyways and couldn't tell anyone how your device cruelly murdered me.

See ? You can't lose.
And I wouldn't charge you any moneys for my testing. I don't even have a Patreon account.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada

See ? You can't lose.
Your reply is awesome!
I'm still waiting for them to ask for our contact/mailing info, the clock is ticking and everyone is going to be anxious for our reviews! :smokie:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I have the original Aegis Legend and love it , I can only imagine how much more I would love it if it was a little lighter. A few people at my job were drooling when I brought in my new Legend for them to try and after trying it they bought their own Legends including my boss, it never leaves his hand lol.

Inked20180509_145315_LI.jpg

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2017
    www.geekvape.com
    Does this mod float with the batteries installed? I’m assuming it will or it would be a useless improvement but I’ve yet to see this verified anywhere.

Nope. Actually the mod can't float on fresh water. You could see it floats in the video because the water we use is with high density like sea water.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread