The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
Geekvape_Official
banner.jpg

Geekvape Aegis X kit

Geekvape Aegis X kit
banner.jpg
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Geekvape_Official

Geekvape_Official Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2017
    This thread is for the general discussion of the Product Geekvape Aegis X kit. Please add to the discussion here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Looks great Carrie , waiting for it!!! LOL Camo or black look great.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 70olds

70olds Full Member

May 10, 2019
    Northern Virginia
    Adding one to my collection now. :thumb:

4. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I've seen a couple people express concerns on battery life with such a big screen. I've had other mods with big screens and hadn't really noticed a big difference in battery life on a dual battery mod. I think it is a nice looking unit.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I agree with you Hittman the large screen should be fine with duel batteries.

• Like Like x 1
  6. LadyAnabel

LadyAnabel Full Member

Sep 20, 2019
    Bristol, Tn
    I received mine yesterday and so far love it, it's seems to be a good sturdy mod & you can lower the brightness on the screen. Also the screen urns off when not in use, I seen no difference in battery life then my Aegis legend. I love the fact the legend has lasted me longer then any mod due to my " dropping habits" hope the X does the same

• Like Like x 2
  7. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member

Jan 31, 2019
    San Jose Costa Rica
    its such a lie forme now, im testing aegis X and aegis legend, both with the same atty, coil and setup, really liked this mod, so i bet this would be my best review! stay tuned!

Regards,

• Like Like x 1
  8. hittman

Supporting member
    I don’t understand what you mean about it being a lie for you? Are you getting considerably more life out of one or the other? I’m curious to hear your findings.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member

Jan 31, 2019
    San Jose Costa Rica
    basicaly yes, same batteries, on both devices last more on my aegis X, same zeus single, 0.25 ohm coil... same juice, same 65W on both units,

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. hittman

Supporting member
    That’s really interesting. I’ll look forward to reading your review.

• Like Like x 1
  11. phill_nz

phill_nz Senior Member

Dec 1, 2018
    i get the same results from smok x priv and aegis legend

but what are the battery voltages at finish as a comparison
    so did they fix an internal problem or just extend the flat cut off range

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gue Ting Xuan

Gue Ting Xuan Full Member

Jan 18, 2019
    Johor Bahru
    I just got my aegis x and currently using it with new zeus sub ohm tank.My protector that was provided in the package for the screen is not useful as it’s easily peeled off.Does anyone not using any screen protector?

13. phill_nz

phill_nz Senior Member

Dec 1, 2018
    i did for awhile with my smok x-priv and g-priv2 .. but seriously it wasnt needed .. if they use a half way decent type of gorilla glass ( 3plus ) it shouldn't be a bother ...
    till you drop it the wrong way
    i had to make mine from standard pad or phone protectors .. which meant ones that could be cut without shattering

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Gue Ting Xuan

Jan 18, 2019
    Johor Bahru
    One more issue is that I find my aegis x wattage Jumping around while using power standard mode.My battery is original LG hg2,which has 20A continuous amperage,also using Zeus sub ohm.Why is this happening and how to resolve?

15. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member

Jan 31, 2019
    San Jose Costa Rica
    i wonder that most battery issues will be associated to the new chip, the new aegis X comes with AS 2.0 chip, the legend comes with Advanced AS chip, battery life and endurance could be related to this new chip they put into, but for now is a battery saver for me, liquid is not benefited from this, cerberus is a juice thirsty atty, i wonder why they didnt launch this aegis x with a terrific sub-ohm like zeus sub, maybe is just a matter of marketing and soon we will see a aegis X zeus edition, i will totally be glad of that!

Regards,

16. LadyAnabel

LadyAnabel Full Member

Sep 20, 2019
    Bristol, Tn
    One thing I've noticed on the X, the power doesn't go down when the batteries get low. I believe this is the best mod I've had

• Like Like x 1
  17. Gue Ting Xuan

Jan 18, 2019
    Johor Bahru
    I have always know that it’s better to charge a 18650 battery using a external charger,but would I be better to charge my battery inside aegis x or still use a external battery?Since there is a battery balancer in this mod

18. BROKEN1981

BROKEN1981 Full Member

Apr 20, 2017
    Hello, I became a fan of GeekVape by using the Aegis Legend.

I just have a question. Where can I find information on the As chipset? It's so easy to Google the DNA chipset.

19. Geekvape_Official

Geekvape_Official Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2017
    We made the AS chipset, do you have any questions on it?

• Like Like x 2
  20. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member

Jan 31, 2019
    San Jose Costa Rica
    100% better on a battery charger, when you charge batteries not matter what mod states...external charger will be always best lad!

Regards,

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1