hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've seen a couple people express concerns on battery life with such a big screen. I've had other mods with big screens and hadn't really noticed a big difference in battery life on a dual battery mod. I think it is a nice looking unit.

Reactions: bigbob2322

LadyAnabel

Sep 20, 2019
    Bristol, Tn
    I received mine yesterday and so far love it, it's seems to be a good sturdy mod & you can lower the brightness on the screen. Also the screen urns off when not in use, I seen no difference in battery life then my Aegis legend. I love the fact the legend has lasted me longer then any mod due to my " dropping habits" hope the X does the same

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    I've seen a couple people express concerns on battery life with such a big screen. I've had other mods with big screens and hadn't really noticed a big difference in battery life on a dual battery mod. I think it is a nice looking unit.
    its such a lie forme now, im testing aegis X and aegis legend, both with the same atty, coil and setup, really liked this mod, so i bet this would be my best review! stay tuned!

Regards,

Last edited:
    Reactions: Blitzdonlife

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    its such a lie forme now, im testing aegis X and aegis legend, both with the same atty, coil and setup, really liked this mod, so i bet this would be my best review! stay tuned!

Regards,

I don’t understand what you mean about it being a lie for you? Are you getting considerably more life out of one or the other? I’m curious to hear your findings.

• Useful
    Reactions: Opinionated

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    I don’t understand what you mean about it being a lie for you? Are you getting considerably more life out of one or the other? I’m curious to hear your findings.
    basicaly yes, same batteries, on both devices last more on my aegis X, same zeus single, 0.25 ohm coil... same juice, same 65W on both units,

phill_nz

ECF Veteran
    Dec 1, 2018
    i did for awhile with my smok x-priv and g-priv2 .. but seriously it wasnt needed .. if they use a half way decent type of gorilla glass ( 3plus ) it shouldn't be a bother ...
    till you drop it the wrong way
    i had to make mine from standard pad or phone protectors .. which meant ones that could be cut without shattering

• Agree
    Reactions: Mobc1990

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    i wonder that most battery issues will be associated to the new chip, the new aegis X comes with AS 2.0 chip, the legend comes with Advanced AS chip, battery life and endurance could be related to this new chip they put into, but for now is a battery saver for me, liquid is not benefited from this, cerberus is a juice thirsty atty, i wonder why they didnt launch this aegis x with a terrific sub-ohm like zeus sub, maybe is just a matter of marketing and soon we will see a aegis X zeus edition, i will totally be glad of that!

Regards,

Last edited:

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2017
    www.geekvape.com
    Hello, I became a fan of GeekVape by using the Aegis Legend.

I just have a question. Where can I find information on the As chipset? It's so easy to Google the DNA chipset.
    We made the AS chipset, do you have any questions on it?

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    I have always know that it’s better to charge a 18650 battery using a external charger,but would I be better to charge my battery inside aegis x or still use a external battery?Since there is a battery balancer in this mod
    100% better on a battery charger, when you charge batteries not matter what mod states...external charger will be always best lad!

Regards,

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread