The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
Geekvape_Official
banner.jpg

Geekvape Aegis X kit

Geekvape Aegis X kit
banner.jpg
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chellie

chellie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I should not have taken it off ---lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    THe mini has a single battery and the Aegis X a dual battery, thats one big difference. I often charge my pico 75 which has a single battery inside the device, no issues so far and its charging much faster then in my battery charger.

• Like Like x 2
  3. phill_nz

phill_nz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2018
    i had similar problems
    ( although not as extreme )
    it seems your missing the high throat hit
    first things to look at are nicotine level and more importantly type ..
    salt nic gives way less TH than freebase ( standard ) nic

buy some 12 - 16mg freebase flavours and see what happens
    add some strong mint to give a bigger TH

• Like Like x 1
  4. Geekvape_Official

Geekvape_Official Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2017
    It is a pvc material screen protector. We didn't make a glass protector for it Since the screen is bend.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. BROKEN1981

BROKEN1981 Full Member

Apr 20, 2017
    Is there supposed to be automatic shut-off? The button presses so easy in my pocket but never shuts off.

I checked the authentication number on the geekvape website, it's legit.

6. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    5 clicks of the power button turns the device on and also turns the device off,if you pocket any device it's best to turn them off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. BROKEN1981

BROKEN1981 Full Member

Apr 20, 2017
    I understand that, however, most mods will cut off at 10 seconds. It's completely unacceptable not to have an automatic cut off. After all it is a regulated device.

8. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    It does power down after 10 seconds but if it's in your pocket and you inadvertently press the power button it's going to fire again.

• Like Like x 2
  9. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2019
    the package comes with one, i dont knwo if they are going to make screen protectors,
    @Geekvape_Official is there any news on this? or more info

well, im still using and exploring mine a lot, i did a par 1 review here, about the battery life: well im pretty into it, i have used both, legend and X and have found a little difference, i have 2 similar tanks, zeus single, built them using same wire and same cotton, will be taking both to endure and see how battery performs, its a shame that the single coil RTa is not suitable for high wattage, but will do ma--best!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mindreader

Mindreader New Member

Oct 22, 2019
    Hello from Germany,

I found this forum via google searching for an Aegis X Mod firmware issue.
    It was my fault to answer the related thread in the wrong sub forum so I was forced to asked in this Thread, hopefully this time its the correct one ^^

Maybe someone will not understand why I updated the wrong firmware, I will explain in the quotes:
    I already created a support ticket but I assume at this time everyone in China is already sleeping.
    Any ideas except waiting for the response from the email support team ?

Maybe the guy with the same issue (from the other thread) is also reading this thread an got an answer from the support

PS: Sorry for any Grammar fail

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mindreader

Mindreader New Member

Oct 22, 2019
    I got an answer from the support with the correct firmware, now it is working again :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Philipp Helbig

Philipp Helbig New Member

Oct 30, 2019
    @Mindreader is it possible that you send it to me, got the same problem

13. BROKEN1981

BROKEN1981 Full Member

Apr 20, 2017
    So I got a new Ageis X. No issues whatsoever. I toss it up as bad luck. Before the first Ageis X, I bought a 2080 TI from Amazon, some idiot decided to buy the 2080 TI, toss in a 2070 and resealed it. So I had the bad luck of it being sent to me.

So if my frustration was apparent on here, I hope people can understand. On a bit of GOOD NEWS, I'm really loving the Zeus X RTA. This thing is a dream to build on. So much easier then my Smok TFV12.

On the V12, the deck would always get suck and I needed pliers to unscrew it from the bottom. The Zeus X has better flavor. I'm actually vaping at 85W now. Also I don't need to be 100% on wicking like I needed to be with the V12.

Overall GeekVape has a lifelong customer now.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Czev

Czev New Member

Nov 7, 2019
    know that its really dumb no need to tell me -,-, but as i got my Aegis X i accidently tried to install the Aegis Legend firmware. Now its bricked, Any suggestions would be grateful thank you.

15. Czev

Czev New Member

Nov 7, 2019
    How u fixed that? I have same problem with u

16. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2019
    contact support like the fella did, @Geekvape_Official could help, sent them a message or use email support,

Regards,

• Like Like x 1
  17. Geekvape_Official

Geekvape_Official Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2017
    Hi dear,
    Thank you for your feedback and patience, we apologize for your inconvenience, To enhance our professional handling after-sales efficiency, here our professional team email, please feel free to send video and issues to there, april@geekvape.com We will reply you within 3 working days, thanks

18. Budgie

Budgie Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2018
    Scotland
    I’ve had my Aegis x for just over a week now and lovin it, especially now I’ve found out how to turn the screen brightness down.

• Love Love x 1
  19. Cougar

Cougar Full Member

May 31, 2019
    I bought the aegis X from eightvape. One seal on the box was barely connecting both parts of the box. The other seal was only touching 1 part of the box (not even connecting the box) Everything inside looks like it's already been opened and like there is something wiped all over everything. It was even dirty inside where the batteries go. I filled out a ticket at eightvape immediately after I received it. It's been over 2 weeks without a reply. I won't ever order anything from them again. And I'm not going to use this vape.
    I'm sure being a geekvape aegis it would of been awesome, and way beyond my expectations. Just not what I received from eightvape. After Christmas I'll probably order another one, just not from eightvape. Or wait for a new aegis to come out. I'll just stick with my aegis legend for now

20. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I wouldn’t give up. I’d keep going until they replace it. Their customer service has been lacking lately. If you can’t get a response through email then I’d go make a post on Facebook. No company wants bad publicity.