Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I gave my Kylin away. It’s a nice tank but it’s too big for my liking, too big of a deck to work on that I don’t know what to do with it. I don’t build micro coils but I’m also not in to Hulk size coils.
Take a look at the VV Kensei. Should be more to your liking.

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
I like the Wotofo Conqueror very much for wattages around 40-60w.
22mm, 4ml capacity, restricted but comfortable airflow for dl, can be built single and dual coil on a postless deck.

I had two wotofo serpents and it’s a ....ty ... tank imo. Many people were having all kinds of issues with it. After that I gave up on the brand entirely.

Not buying anything for a bit, going to wait and see what comes out in next few month.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Letitia

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
1. I was young and I needed the money.

Let's go with option #1: My guess is you haven't aged much since then. I mean, how old is the Kylin?
Just wondering. (BTW, I'm not criticizing you for selling it, some people like it, to each their own, right?)

• Optimistic

Derek Cross

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2015
Sure. Even to the guy I sold it to.
So you can take your stupid question and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.;)
Well I find it hard to believe you told him the rta leaked through the 510,and he bought it...

And you kinda arent making sense ... First you sold it dishonestly due to age,and need of money. But now that youve had time to think about how scummy that really is,you say that you were "honest" with the poor soul you sold the juice drainer to. Just stick to your original response,because that was believable. And no need for rudeness. We are all gentlemen(and ladies) here.;)

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
Well I find it hard to believe you told him the rta leaked through the 510,and he bought it...

And you kinda arent making sense ... First you sold it dishonestly due to age,and need of money. But now that youve had time to think about how scummy that really is,you say that you were "honest" with the poor soul you sold the juice drainer to. Just stick to your original response,because that was believable. And no need for rudeness. We are all gentlemen(and ladies) here.;)

You can believe whatever you want, truth or not, but you already made up your mind, before you even asked, and whatever I would say couldn't change that. And this my friend doesn't make you a gentleman, but something completely different not even worth a sincere and/or honest answer.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

It was a simple tongue in cheek comment. I believe @mimöschen when he states he told the buyer the truth. He is a straight shooter here on ECF, imagine he is outside of the forum as well.

• Love
Reactions: mimöschen
I bought it two weeks ago as my first RTA so i can't compare it with other tanks but it is right to say that Blitzen is really easy to set and wick. Only at first time i got some dry hit issues due to wrong wicking but after that everything is fantastic with this atomizer. Easy to vape with smooth airflow, good flavor (comparing to Smok Big Baby and Baby Beast so far)

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I almost purchased the kylin. so happy I didn't now. With the blitzen any minor leaking from the base and tank seam? I'm not sure if not tighting it enough ite what but im getting minor leakage. Also tab mini the base of the tank free spins when trying to straighten coil, normal?

I'm having zero leakage with this tank. Make sure when you fit the deck in that the little tabs are aligned correctly with the upper housing. The tabs keep it in the proper position for the airflow to be lined up with the coils.

Edit: not sure what you mean about the base spinning - can you post a pic?

• Useful

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
I'm having zero leakage with this tank. Make sure when you fit the deck in that the little tabs are aligned correctly with the upper housing. The tabs keep it in the proper position for the airflow to be lined up with the coils.

I took a video put it back together and the video won't post here. New vapor here all I'm gong to try my best to explain.
The build deck spins. I screw it onto the tab mini and twist it on. The deck at some point stops spinning like it's tight but the base around the deck will still spin. Putting in the coils works fine but then tying to straighten them with a jig/ screw driver the build deck will start to unscrew from the base. So I will grab the build deck with the ceramic tweezers to keep it still and straighten the coils. Because grabbing the circular portion around the build deck does nothing because the build deck still moves. Confessions. When I got the tank it took me about. 40 mins to take the fill portion off. Not the the top cap but the piece you need that metal pic looking thing. (Do have arthritic hands) I don' think I applied to much force getting it off. And screwing the base to the tank I hear like a crunching noise? Maybe I'm not lining it up correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: ceeceeisme

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA

Flings a video ood vaping vic that shows what I was saying. Look at 7 min mark when he poor could in. You will see the deck or build base moving.

Geek Vape Blitzen Review - Geek Vape take on Steamcrave...

Reactions: ceeceeisme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread