GEEKVAPE Z RDA review by hittman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I know why they changed the name to Z instead of Zeus but I've been reviewing for them since the original single coil Zeus rta came out and in my mind any Z tank will be a Zeus tank.
    I figured you knew, I guess I mentioned that for anyone reading it to help clarify. I also got the 2019/20 Zeus tank that said "Zeus" on the package, but said "Z" when I purchased it from SourceMore I believe it was.
    I didn't find the RDA noisy at all or whistling. The reason I mentioned the airflow was because many rdas have airflow openings that you can see from the inside where this one has that inner chamber. Like I mentioned, I don't commonly use rdas so this one was different for me.
    I think this might be a slight pain with squonking, because I always use those airflow holes to look inside and see how much juice has gone into the juice well. I also noticed that the end of the 510 pin where the BF pin would reach, it's set up much higher from the juice well. That juice well is huge, and can imagine anyone that needs to rewick/check the wick or resituate the coils is going to run into some messy predicaments popping the top off with a full juice well. Did you run into any messiness in that department?
    I don't know for sure but think that the top airflow thing was first done by Geekvape but I'm not sure of that. Didn't Justin start OXVA after he left Geekvape?
    I don't keep up with the politics of anything - I greatly dislike it. But, that would explain exactly why the OXVA Arbiter looks like a supersized version of the Z RTA II.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just pulled the tip off to look inside. The liquid I ran in it was fairly clear so didn’t need to pull the cap rewick. I only dripped about 15 drops each time and took a few puffs at a time. I don’t chain vape at 50+ watts. The tip opening is large enough that you can drip right onto the coils and see if the wicks are saturated. Of course with the coils and wicks in the way you can’t see how much is in the bottom.

It’s not political. Pretty much everyone knows that Justin left Geekvape and started OXVA. I don’t know if there is or isn’t any hard feelings between them.

Reactions: Z-Lee

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I just pulled the tip off to look inside. The liquid I ran in it was fairly clear so didn’t need to pull the cap rewick. I only dripped about 15 drops each time and took a few puffs at a time. I don’t chain vape at 50+ watts. The tip opening is large enough that you can drip right onto the coils and see if the wicks are saturated. Of course with the coils and wicks in the way you can’t see how much is in the bottom.
    I think it's impressive with an open top like that, how there isn't spit back. Nothing like little splotches of lava going into your mouth after a fresh rejuice, lol.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I haven’t had any. I’m only running about 55 watts right now. I don’t like really warm vapor. That and much higher and it would probably cause me to cough. I don’t like the short drip tips so am running the same one that was in the picture on my blue legend 2.

Reactions: Z-Lee
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread