Geekvape Zeus Dual vs OBS Engine Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
Well, I put in my order for the Augvape Intake! Thanks again Ohmz for your solid reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You won't be disappointed. Just recommended the iNtake to 4 guys on Saturday and they are all very happy with it. The one guys hates rta and stopped using RTAs completely but seems to be loving his iNtake.

As long as you get the wicking right, you will love this rta. I can guarantee that to you.

Reactions: AnthonyB

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
You won't be disappointed. Just recommended the iNtake to 4 guys on Saturday and they are all very happy with it. The one guys hates RTA and stopped using RTAs completely but seems to be loving his iNtake.

As long as you get the wicking right, you will love this RTA. I can guarantee that to you.

I will experiment with the wicking. There was some trial and error with the OBS but I eventually got it right. I've built on so many different RTAs and drippers that I reckon it won't too many attempts to get it right :)

Can't wait!

Reactions: OhmzRaw

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
I will experiment with the wicking. There was some trial and error with the OBS but I eventually got it right. I've built on so many different RTAs and drippers that I reckon it won't too many attempts to get it right :)

Can't wait!

Spot on. If you do have experience with the Engine Nano then this one should take few attempts or none at all.

Please do let me know what you think of it after using it. You are going to be amazed by the performance of this RTA [emoji7] I'm still using mine daily.

Reactions: AnthonyB

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Spot on. If you do have experience with the Engine Nano then this one should take few attempts or none at all.

Please do let me know what you think of it after using it. You are going to be amazed by the performance of this RTA [emoji7] I'm still using mine daily.

I will definitely let you know ! I may not have purchased it without your review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread