Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Maybe a CE4 or EVOD......:lol:
Seriously, I'm very happy with the Crown Nunchaku. I bought it as an on the go kit, the consumption is quite low and it's a very nice, heavy, durable looking kit. I don't fiddle with rebuildables on the street, I want something I can throw in my purse and vape. Check it out!

Last edited:
Reactions: Heartsdelight

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Seriously, I'm very happy with the Crown Nunchaku. I bought it as an on the go kit, the consumption is quite low and it's a very nice, heavy, durable looking kit. I don't fiddle with rebuildables on the street, I want something I can throw in my purse and vape. Check it out!

I have a little tiny Pico 21700 I use on the go and still use a Kanger Subvod kit with the Toptank Nano for an on the go beater like gardening and such.
No purse though. I can never find one that matches my shoes! :(

Reactions: Susaz

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I have a little tiny Pico 21700 I use on the go and still use a Kanger Subvod kit with the Toptank Nano for an on the go beater like gardening and such.
No purse though. I can never find one that matches my shoes! :(
I find the Pico to be a little big nowadays compared to the Nunchaku mod. True, it's a box, but the size is now oversized.
Although this (without the tank) might be my next on the go mod...

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
I find the Pico to be a little big nowadays compared to the Nunchaku mod. True, it's a box, but the size is now oversized.
Although this (without the tank) might be my next on the go mod...

I thought about that one, but my regular G Priv began to have washout when you touched the screen so I decided to pass.
Like when you press on a laptop screen and it becomes a white blob around your finger.
I do have the Smok AL85 though and like it quite a bit.

One I just got today for out and about is the Vapresso Armour Pro. It is VERY light and VERY tiny.
I was shocked at how small it is. It's smaller than most single 18650 mods but it can use 18650s, 20700s, and 21700s.
It's smaller and lighter than my old Joyetech Evic VTC Mini, and the kit with the tank is only $35.16 at myfreedomsmokes.com right now if you use code startup20. The code also works for any mod kit w/ tank right now for 20% off.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I thought about that one, but my regular G Priv began to have washout when you touched the screen so I decided to pass.
Like when you press on a laptop screen and it becomes a white blob around your finger.
I do have the Smok AL85 though and like it quite a bit.

One I just got today for out and about is the Vapresso Armour Pro. It is VERY light and VERY tiny.
I was shocked at how small it is. It's smaller than most single 18650 mods but it can use 18650s, 20700s, and 21700s.
It's smaller and lighter than my old Joyetech Evic VTC Mini, and the kit with the tank is only $35.16 at myfreedomsmokes.com right now if you use code startup20. The code also works for any mod kit w/ tank right now for 20% off.
I have my eye on the full kit. The Cascade mini atty is great and has some of the best mesh coils available now (I can get heads here so it's a big plus!)

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
I have my eye on the full kit. The Cascade mini atty is great and has some of the best mesh coils available now (I can get heads here so it's a big plus!)

The full kit is the one at myfreedomsmokes for $35.16 using the code.

Edit: Sorry, forgot about the whole import thing, lol. My bad.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK

I got the whole kit yesterday, but have yet to try the tank and mesh coils it came with though.
Mine came with the Cascade Baby not the Mini.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Check out the new Geekvape Creed. Fully customizable airflow, dual or single coil, and 6.5 ml capacity.

I'm sold on topflow air.
I noticed how saturated/stained my leg ecig pocket is on these bibs last night. I'm sick of leaking.
Plus no more room except to replace one newer bottom flow (this is the only pocket like this so that's the one that did it) if I decide to replace that one (would probably be another Zeus) or if someone comes out with a 22mm top flow air atty with good capacity I would be interested in 3. Augvape has a tapered base so the overhang might not be horrible.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
I'm sold on topflow air.
I noticed how saturated/stained my leg ecig pocket is on these bibs last night. I'm sick of leaking.
Plus no more room except to replace one newer bottom flow (this is the only pocket like this so that's the one that did it) if I decide to replace that one (would probably be another Zeus) or if someone comes out with a 22mm top flow air atty with good capacity I would be interested in 3. Augvape has a tapered base so the overhang might not be horrible.

I love my Augvape Intake.
It isn't actually tapered though, it's a very slight chamfer that you don't really notice unless you look up close.
It basically will look like any other 24.5mm tank on a 22mm mod.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I love my Augvape Intake.
It isn't actually tapered though, it's a very slight chamfer that you don't really notice unless you look up close.
It basically will look like any other 24.5mm tank on a 22mm mod.

How does it feel?
I just put my Zeus on a VTC mini and it didn't look horrible but the lack of a chamfer didn't feel good.

@Myk Here's a close up of mine on a Pico 21700.
The Pico 21700 is 26mm wide.
Hope it helps.

Yeah that's not as much as it looks in the pictures of the base at online shops.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
How does it feel?
I just put my Zeus on a VTC mini and it didn't look horrible but the lack of a chamfer didn't feel good.

Yeah that's not as much as it looks in the pictures of the base at online shops.

On a VTC Mini. It feels better than my Zeus, but just barely.
I have a silicone case on my VTC Mini so I don't feel it at all and you can't see the overhang when the case is on.

• Useful
Reactions: Myk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread