Status
Not open for further replies.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I am a little ticked off at Geekvape.
Six bucks for a new top cap with seal, shipped? Seems like a great deal to me. Better than paying 99 cents for a seal plus 4 dollars shipping. Is this really where you want to plant your flag? You risk losing the appearance of being principled to that of being a tightwad.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
upload_2019-5-31_12-38-21.png

Today's task, rebuild zeus single!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I am a little ticked off at Geekvape. They seem to have NO intention of making the top cap seal available unless you buy the entire top cap. To make matters even worse the only way currently to get a top cap is to email customer service. Absolutely ridiculous!!They are including an extra seal with the dual so I know they have the damn things.To be fair the seals on my Zeus's seem fine for now I just think a company should stand behind their product and offer us replacements for things that will obviously eventually wear out.Call me nuts......
P.S. They will sell you a topcap and seal for 2 dollars + 4 dollars shipping.The only thing I can hope for is that FT may eventually have them.
I need a top cap replacement. Mine will no longer close off the tank when adding ejuice and it floods the air chamber so the whole tank is not useable until I get it replaced. Love the zeus tanks, my favorite over the other RTAs. Geek or otherwise.

:)

Reactions: jim_87

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I am a little ticked off at Geekvape. They seem to have NO intention of making the top cap seal available unless you buy the entire top cap. To make matters even worse the only way currently to get a top cap is to email customer service. Absolutely ridiculous!!They are including an extra seal with the dual so I know they have the damn things.To be fair the seals on my Zeus's seem fine for now I just think a company should stand behind their product and offer us replacements for things that will obviously eventually wear out.Call me nuts......
P.S. They will sell you a topcap and seal for 2 dollars + 4 dollars shipping.The only thing I can hope for is that FT may eventually have them.
Can you provide a link to the top cap at Geek. I am on their website and having trouble finding it.

Thx

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I need a top cap replacement. Mine will no longer close off the tank when adding ejuice and it floods the air chamber so the whole tank is not useable until I get it replaced. Love the zeus tanks, my favorite over the other RTAs. Geek or otherwise.

eta.....actually when looking at their website I need the replacement for the inner chamber instead of a top cap. opps. The only ones they show are for the x. shoot.l

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Reactions: hittman

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
Six bucks for a new top cap with seal, shipped? Seems like a great deal to me. Better than paying 99 cents for a seal plus 4 dollars shipping. Is this really where you want to plant your flag? You risk losing the appearance of being principled to that of being a tightwad.
If you think paying $6.00 for a seal (Which is all I want.Who the hell needs a whole new topcap?) is no big deal then I don't know where you would plant your flag.You risk losing the appearance of being a good customer to that of being a sucker.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've got probably seven or eight zeus rtas, one dual, and two zeus x. I don't use the dual at all and have yet to have issues with any of my seals. I keep 3-4 in rotation and keep the others for back ups. If you want the seal then it's yours. I'm not worried about it. I figure if I have a seal go bad then I can just take the top cap off the dual.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks Hit! Believe me it's not that I cannot afford the 6 bucks.I am just tired of being squeezed over and over by corporate greed.:mad:
    I am going to put in a product request at Fastech.

I get it. I think there has been enough issues with the cap seal that they should make them available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread