Geekvape Zeus X

The Zeus X is the final edition of the Zeus series, specially designed for RTA enthusiasts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Hello Geekvape. I bought the Zeus X to pair with the legend. I selected this combo because I need something rugged. Works fine. The screws in the rta are flathead. You include a hex tool but no hex screws, Where do I get hex screws that fit? The extra screws are all flathead too.

Can you please take some pictures and send them to support@geekvape.com by Email? So we could check it?

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Can you please take some pictures and send them to support@geekvape.com by Email? So we could check it?
No -- I have to tell you that I find that very annoying. I like Geekvape --seriously but that seems to be the new thing. I am not sending a video. What I said is 1000% crystal clear. You are using slotted flathead screws instead of the circular hex screws.

Very easy -- you DO NOT need a video.

And while I am ranting. I wrote to Geekvape a number of months ago. I have 2 Griffin 25 RTA tanks that I really REALLY like. One of the "bottom airflow" pieces went bad. Wrote to Geekvape - got the standard "send video", Ridiculous but I sent it and nothing. All I wanted was the part and was willing to pay for it. I mean come on! I Have been able to purchase bottom airflows from many vendors -- with Geekvape it is a round-robin and no answers!

I am almost said to myself the heck with Geekvape - there are plenty of suppliers out there. I do like your products though and bought the legend single and dual battery and the Zeus and I have a bunch of digiflavor tanks.

I just do not understand why you can't give a straight answer

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
No -- I have to tell you that I find that very annoying. I like Geekvape --seriously but that seems to be the new thing. I am not sending a video. What I said is 1000% crystal clear. You are using slotted flathead screws instead of the circular hex screws.

Very easy -- you DO NOT need a video.

And while I am ranting. I wrote to Geekvape a number of months ago. I have 2 Griffin 25 RTA tanks that I really REALLY like. One of the "bottom airflow" pieces went bad. Wrote to Geekvape - got the standard "send video", Ridiculous but I sent it and nothing. All I wanted was the part and was willing to pay for it. I mean come on! I Have been able to purchase bottom airflows from many vendors -- with Geekvape it is a round-robin and no answers!

I am almost said to myself the heck with Geekvape - there are plenty of suppliers out there. I do like your products though and bought the legend single and dual battery and the Zeus and I have a bunch of digiflavor tanks.

I just do not understand why you can't give a straight answer

Thank you for your support!

We did include the flathead tool(the one shown in the picture below) in the packaging.
Also, the hex screws are included in the packaging, that is why we have the hex tool in it.
Anyway, if you would like to buy the flathead tool (the one shown in the picture below), please Email support@geekvape.com

upload_2019-8-27_17-59-58.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread