Geekvape Zeus Sub Ohm Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tooly

Jun 13, 2021
My current setup. I used to use smok, but had nothing but problems. Quit vaping for a while because of it, then guy suggested I get the smok Nord X. Was great at first, until the leaking. I love the Aegis X tho with the zues top airflow tank. Been using the Z.04 coils. I only run 3 juices and they all taste best at right about 58 watts. I use a lemon custard tobacco that I run solo and then the two other juices I love both on their own, but mixing them 50/50 makes them much, much better. Ry4 butterscotch reserve tobacco flavored and lemon pound cake. The last two are made by the same brand glasix I think. Well anyways, cheers

Attachments

• 20210613_092414.jpg
    20210613_092414.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I have the Zues sub ohm top airflow tank and while it does come with a tool for the coil, it's not necessarily needed. I pop mine out with my fingers no problem
    Usually this is the case, unless your fingers get really juiced up - then it can be quite slippery. The tool is there just in case you want/need to use it.

Reactions: Tooly

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    My current setup. I used to use smok, but had nothing but problems. Quit vaping for a while because of it, then guy suggested I get the smok Nord X. Was great at first, until the leaking. I love the Aegis X tho with the zues top airflow tank. Been using the Z.04 coils. I only run 3 juices and they all taste best at right about 58 watts. I use a lemon custard tobacco that I run solo and then the two other juices I love both on their own, but mixing them 50/50 makes them much, much better. Ry4 butterscotch reserve tobacco flavored and lemon pound cake. The last two are made by the same brand glasix I think. Well anyways, cheers
    I've had nothing but praise regarding the Zeus (Z) sub ohm tank. It's definitely one of the tastier tanks that I've tried thus far. The only downside is, it drinks juice fairly quickly, but that's where you know the flavor is coming from. The Freemax Fireluke 3 (Maxluke) would be the only competitor that I can think of when comparing sub ohms, but it does have a tad bit of a warmer vape. Flavor is pretty ridiculous though.

• Agree
    Reactions: bigbob2322
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread