Geekvape Zeus Sub Ohm Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I would love to try this since I've been very happy with my Zeus RTA and Zeus X. But I didn't see an option for a SS coil, which is a deal breaker for me since I only vape TC. Are there any plans for a SS Coil?
Kanthal, come on Geekvape. There should be Stainless Steel as an option as well.

Will note it and forward it to the related department. Thank you

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Yes, Thank you Geekvape @Geekvape_Official, I've been waiting for this setup with top air flow and a mesh coil, PERFECT and how much longer ~ when will it be available?

We will release it on 10th, August and it might arrive in local market in about 2 weeks.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
upload_2019-8-14_13-21-5.png

Totally amazed about this atty look, finish, the sample is ultra detailed, totally love it, about to review it soon,

i truly wish it will support SS, ni and Kha1 wires, zeus attys are well know for excellent flavor, and they all rock on TC modes, so you guys should address that for real Zeus lovers!

It looks nice but I'm not sure I want to get back into buying coils again.
is my main fear too, this babe looks insane, so i dont doubt i will be using regular Sub-ohms quite more again!

Regards,

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    View attachment 832089

Totally amazed about this atty look, finish, the sample is ultra detailed, totally love it, about to review it soon,

i truly wish it will support SS, ni and Kha1 wires, zeus attys are well know for excellent flavor, and they all rock on TC modes, so you guys should address that for real Zeus lovers!

is my main fear too, this babe looks insane, so i dont doubt i will be using regular Sub-ohms quite more again!

Regards,

I got one for review also but am in the middle of getting my youngest daughter off to college for the first time. Hopefully by the beginning of next week I can give it some serious attention.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    I got one for review also but am in the middle of getting my youngest daughter off to college for the first time. Hopefully by the beginning of next week I can give it some serious attention.
    Sup fella, i did ended up using the old Zeus single RTA, started last night to use the sub-ohm one, spoiler alert... is awesome! liquid consumption, low wattage and also draw sensation! review cooooooooooming sooooooooooon!

which color ya get?

Regards,

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    I got silver. I didn’t really like the first coil that was preinstalled. The amperage range is out of my comfort zone. I do like the .4 coil though and am getting great flavor and am able to run it at a lower setting.
    great, i love SS attys only, so a point there for GV!
    the pre-installed coil is 0.20ohm, recommended range: 60-70W or close by, flavorful around 50-55W, im trying it on my aegis solo for today, started last nigh, tomorrow will switch to my aegis legend to try big watts, so far amazing sub-ohm one!

Regards,

Reactions: bigbob2322
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread