Not open for further replies.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Something else that needs to be mentioned that will be in my review is how classy the Zeus Sub Ohm looks with it's clean defined lines and even though it has a bubble tank, the body incorporates it cleanly.
another dude that pairs my same point, the look and aesthetics on this babe are amazing, no body believes at the begging that is a regular drop in coils...

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I've been using Legend/Aero tanks @ .2Ω at 60W-62.5W for a full year now. They'll take more wattage but I think the flavor is as saturated and accurate as possible at 62.5W without being overwhelmed by heat.
I get at least 120ml and up to 250ml+ per coil with my fairly clean DIY through .2Ω Supermesh coils.
I track coils/liquid on a calendar and I replace two coils per month using Aero tanks almost exclusively.

That being said, I like the .2Ω Zeus coils @ 70W. Airflow almost WFO. I have 60ml through one and it's still good as new. I started the other on Saturday so it'll take a few more days to top 120ml with the first.
The flavor on the Zeus coils matches the amazing .2Ω Supermesh coils IMO.
They produce excellent flavor but guzzle liquid to provide it. That's fine, I only vape my 2¢/ml DIY.

I ordered a 3rd Zeus/Legend over the weekend. That's how much I love this tank.
I have about 120 .2Ω Supermesh coils stocked up with zero FG regrets.
How many packs of Zeus coils I buy will depend on how many mls I get per coil.

Keep up the good work @Geekvape_Official now send me some free sh*t to review :)

gv-vape-stuff-8-31-19-jpg.835825

Last edited:

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I've been using Legend/Aero tanks @ .2Ω at 60W-62.5W for a full year now. They'll take more wattage but I think the flavor is as saturated and accurate as possible at 62.5W without being overwhelmed by heat.
I get at least 120ml and up to 250ml+ per coil with my fairly clean DIY through .2Ω Supermesh coils.
I track coils/liquid on a calendar and I replace two coils per month using Aero tanks almost exclusively.

That being said, I like the .2Ω Zeus coils @ 70W. Airflow almost WFO. I have 60ml through one and it's still good as new. I started the other Saturday so it'll take a few more days to top 120ml with the first.
They produce excellent flavor but guzzle liquid to provide it. That's fine, I only vape my 2¢/ml DIY.

Keep up the good work @Geekvape_Official now send me some free sh*t to review :)

Thank you!:headbang::headbang:

Reactions: Mowgli

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2019
Johor Bahru

That being said, I like the .2Ω Zeus coils @ 70W. Airflow almost WFO. I have 60ml through one and it's still good as new. I started the other on Saturday so it'll take a few more days to top 120ml with the first.

Hi,there...I just ordered a aegis legend Zeus kit,so Zeus sub ohm tank is included.I also stock up a little for the .2 coil.I would like to know what wattage is it used better and how do I go about changing eliquid flavour?Do I need to wash it with hot water and let it dry or do I just empty the tank and pour in new juice?

Reactions: Mowgli

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I like the .2Ω Zeus coils at about 70W

I just rinse and dry the tank but not the coil. Then I vape a tankful of unflavored to "flush the flavor".
Sometimes I just go straight from one flavor to the next if they seem compatible.
Don't wash your coils in water. They won't work as well.

• Agree
Reactions: lupinehorror
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread