Geekvape's Flint, P3cx3's Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Images and content by geekvape:
Flint-Kit.jpg

The Flint is an IPX5 super compact kit that is powered with our latest refined NS coil system,
which is designed for both nicotine salt e-liquid and perfect MTL kit for regular e-liquid. It is
powered with a 1,000mAh battery making it the perfect companion that lasts for days, featuring

three different power adjustments to produce the best flavour possible.

Flint-Main-Features.jpg

Three available output mode
Three available output modes for personal preference, 3.2V, 3.5V, and 3.8V
simply press the firing button three times to switch between modes to
optimize flavor and vapor production.
flint-%E7%BD%91%E9%A1%B5-%E6%9C%80%E6%96%B0_05.jpg

IPX5 Water-resistant
Flint is protected with the nano-technology to achieve IPX5 water-resistant feature,which eliminates any leak damage issues to the battery which is a very c
common problem for the most pod system devices.
Flint-kit-IPX5.jpg

Compact & 1,000mah Battery Capacity
The Flint is very compact & portable, powered with a 1,000mah battery which can last for days
Flint-kit-Compact-kit.jpg

Five Airflow Adjustment Options for the ultimate versatility

Flint-kit-Airflow-adjustment.gif

he latest NS coil system was engineered with refined cotton
for cleaner flavor and longer lifespan

Flint comes with a 1.2 ohm NS coil(specifically designed for lower strength nicotine salt type eliquids) and a spare 1.6 ohm NS coil (designed for higher strength nicotine salt type eliquids)
Quick and easy slide fill system for convenience and leak-free process
Flint-kit-Fill-system.gif

Multiple Safety Protections
flint-%E7%BD%91%E9%A1%B5-201913_02-1.jpg

Nebulizer with child protection

flint-%E7%AB%A5%E9%94%81%E5%BC%80%E9%94%81%E5%8A%A8%E5%9B%BE1.gif

flint-%E7%BD%91%E9%A1%B5-201913_02.jpg

Flint, P3cx3's Review!

What’s included:
1 x flint kit, 1000mah battery
1x flint tank
1x ns coil (tank comes with 1.6ohm ns coil)
1x user manual , promotion card and warranty
1x usb cable.
1x spare glass tube

flint (3).jpeg

Review sample:
This retail package comes with all the customer or retail accessories, is a ready to go kit, includes almost everything for 1st time use or starter kit, is called by some the pod killer, I see it as a great mtl device, definitely a great mtl starter pack, the tank, airflow and draw are great for those who are getting into MTL and want to try a starter kit.

1st impressions:
The device is size is small, tiny enough for everyday trip, amazing for stealth draws and also takes a little space on your pockets! Great for grab and go everywhere, powerful enough to bring amazing vape sessions, flavor full and a quite capable built in battery pen mod, the drip tip is comfortable but not the best, a important thing to highlight here, drip tip is not replaceable like the common tanks, the site claims to be child look, you have to manually unscrew it, I wasn’t able to take mine apart, also the original one on site info seems to run a screw body, so this means that you cannot use your loved or preferred one, the regular plug and go tips.
flint (1).jpeg
flint (2).jpeg

Tank: takes flint and frenzy coils, so compatibility is a thing they did consider when making this unit, flavor is intense great, but it rather the frenzy pod for flavor, airflow is restricted, close it down to the 1st hole for tight draws, loose it end to the big hole for restricted mtl draws, is too airy for me on the big hole, the power button is centered, a little bit for my taste, haven’t gotten dry hits by misfire, my tank is running salt nic, 24MG strength, flavorful draws and great treat hit for being a commercial coil kit, really gentle and tasty. Running salt nic like a champ, flavor and troat hit are decent enough, also the top fill port is well sized to take almost any bottle, another quite interesting point there!

Battery life, daily use: The built in battery pen lasted me almost a whole day of vaping and abuse, mostly when driving, so we could say is a well balanced kit, size and performance is decent for a starter kit, when battery gets low, circa 20% you will notice a drip in general performance, mostly if you are running high wattage, no leaks at all even being a bottom airflow tank, coils takes like 1 and half week producing clouds and amazing flavor, past the week and a half mark you will have some darker hits, not flavorful and a bit dry/toasted, so beware! Be sure to have a replacement one close by, also be careful with the glass, is pretty fragile, already broken mine after 3 days of use.

Power modes and battery indicator:
2clicks will show battery level: green:100 -70 blue:69-31% red: 30% or less
every 3 clicks will up the volts, for example:
NS coil: 1.2ohm: red:8.5W | blue:10W | green:12W
NS coil: 1.6ohm: red:6.4W | blue:7.6W | green:9W

Final comments: For liquid consumption I will tell this device is a juice saver, great for starter users, a refill lasts a couple of days, even when heavy chain vaping, size and shape is comfortable on hands, just take a small space in your pockets, and also might last a full day and bring decent clouds, the more important thing is flavor always, this device packs a great mtl tank for almost all users and could also take water spills, top fill for convenience, the device is able to take refills without taking apart, no leaks and also water resistant, ipx5, for minor spills. I would recommend this device for mtl users or beginners, really hope this review help you to understand the product and make your decisions! Special thanks to @Geekvape_Official for the chance, sample and trust, thanks to all readers too, ill be here to clarify any doubt!

flint (4).jpeg

:rickroll:
P3cx3

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread