• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
@valour, bro heavy smoker sial~

but would u one day return back to analogues?
i sometimes got urge to smoke back analogue, and will ask from friend 1 stick :(

No urge lehx..But that time go Malaysia den no choice buy a pack of analogs to smoke..Come back gave the pack to my dad and went back vaping..

subliminalx

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
singapore
No urge lehx..But that time go Malaysia den no choice buy a pack of analogs to smoke..Come back gave the pack to my dad and went back vaping..

feel e cig is still not widely known / recognized as a quit smoking device in sg.
attracts alot of unwanted glances when i whip out my 'unusual-sized-cigarette' to 'smoke'...makes me feel uncomfortable and abit paranoid :(
but i usually would be quite enthu if someone asks me about it...

valour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Singapore
@valour, bro heavy smoker sial~

but would u one day return back to analogues?
i sometimes got urge to smoke back analogue, and will ask from friend 1 stick :(

mmm ,, y u say that ??? i use to smoke 1 pack or slightly more a day .

i dont think i will go back to analog anymore.. i dont hv to urge to smoke anymore.. use to hv that kind of urge when i 1st begin to vape.

subliminalx

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
singapore
mmm ,, y u say that ??? i use to smoke 1 pack or slightly more a day .

i dont think i will go back to analog anymore.. i dont hv to urge to smoke anymore.. use to hv that kind of urge when i 1st begin to vape.

cuz it all boils down to whether ur 'investment' would pay off at the end of the day
for this case would be quit smoking analog cig(replaced by ecig)...of cos health and long runnin cost r our main concerns
but havin said that we're still reliance on the nicotine by vaping
so what if one fine day the govt decides to totally ban e cig and its related products..ejuice etc
due to its rising popularity and hype..meaning it will become a product first time smoker choose instead of analogs
for this case i dunno whether to be happy or sad.

r we ready to say no to analogs if that day were to come?

valour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Singapore
Bros...how does healthcabin reward points works...how to redeem?

if u got reward points in ur account, then while u r checking out ur orders, u will come to a page where they will prompt u to enter any discount code if u r eligible to it.then below the discount code column theres this redeem ur reward point column. enter the amount of reward points u 1 2 redeem.

every 1usd u spend u get 1 point
1 point = 1cent
100points = 1usd

subliminalx

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
singapore
if u got reward points in ur account, then while u r checking out ur orders, u will come to a page where they will prompt u to enter any discount code if u r eligible to it.then below the discount code column theres this redeem ur reward point column. enter the amount of reward points u 1 2 redeem.

1 point = 1cent
100points = 1usd

thanks bro, 100 points only 1usd..............so little :(

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
That mean for every 100USD spent, you get discount of 1USD?

1 point = 1cent
100points = 1usd

subliminalx

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
singapore
hi guys, i will be quiting vaping in 8months timeframe when my stock runs out.
reason being is that i discovered today that my teeth were stained quite badly after 1 month plus of vaping,
i m quite certain my teeth stains werent that bad when i was smoking analogues.
and also not to be reliance to nicotine anymore. hopefully by then i'm fully able to be smoke free. cheerios~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread