ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
My local snus shop has both Northerner and General snus such as:

General Original Portion Peppermint Snus .9 Oz
General White Snus .9 Oz

Northerner Jakobsson's Classic Strong .71 Oz

Northerner Thunder Extra Stark Frosted .8 Oz

The last one looks interesting. I have only tried General Snus so far. What is the difference between the two?

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
Hmm, I wonder if that's just where they bought their snus. "The Northerner" is just a shopping website for buying snus. They way they list it, it looks like Northerner is a brand like General, but now I see that Jacobson is a brand.

Oh well, just got myself confused. I think I want to try a minty snus since I've only tried the tobacco flavors so far.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Hmm, I wonder if that's just where they bought their snus. "The Northerner" is just a shopping website for buying snus. They way they list it, it looks like Northerner is a brand like General, but now I see that Jacobson is a brand.

Oh well, just got myself confused. I think I want to try a minty snus since I've only tried the tobacco flavors so far.

The General Wintergreen is Stellar!! A perfect balance of wintergreen, and the tobacco is very rich and smooth.

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
The main difference between the General and the other two types (besides brand and flavor) is that the Jakobsson and Thunder are strong portions. That means they have more nicotine.

General has 8 mg/g of nicotine per portion. The others have between 12 to 16 mg/g.

I mostly use General Mint. I started with the General Wintergreen but decided I like the Mint much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread