• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Genesis Atty Set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumkum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
kumkum land
I use kanthal wire 32 and i prefer 2/3 wrap . It gives me resistance about between 1.2 - 1.4 ohms . When i use with my provari i set it 3.3 v .

For my mech mod - i use kantal wire 30(or is it 28) and 2/3 wrap which gives me resistance between 0.9 - 1 ohms

(basically with 2/3 wrap - less hassle and less hot spots to ease out)

I see that some here going for a higher resistance.

What is your prefered resistance and why ?

I am still trying to understand and figure out what actually would be good for me.

Thanks

Last edited:

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG
3 - 4 wraps of 30 k wire and it gives you around 1.1-1.3 ohms. Best Mesh Lifespan to vape quality. Anything lower on a mech mod and you are making the mesh cook the juice causing it to go dark..... Might affect the flavor and quality of the juice...Just my xperience ...

as in lower or higher resistance make the mesh cook the juice? i have a 32k wire with about 3/4 wraps about 1.7ohms ! vaping like a smoke machine though hahaha

kumkum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
kumkum land
3 - 4 wraps of 30 k wire and it gives you around 1.1-1.3 ohms. Best Mesh Lifespan to vape quality. Anything lower on a mech mod and you are making the mesh cook the juice causing it to go dark..... Might affect the flavor and quality of the juice...Just my xperience ...

Got it - that's for mech mod. With the same resistance what would you set the APV V ? I am setting mine between 3.3 - 3.5 . Anything above that - gets lot of vapor but i get less flavor (or is it taste buds? )

Thanks for the advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread