• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Genesis Line Atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madshock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2010
Dagobah
The buying list is in Vaporwall forums.. its a ... trying to get urself a login there. but u need it if you want a brand new one.

All in All, ALL genesis type atty, if set up right, hits harder and produce awesome vapes compared to wicking atties and Cartos.

I would put Genesis Line as the Top of the boards of genesis atty in the "Fits on All 510 PVs" range. Next would be the Zenesis range.

Madshock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2010
Dagobah
Genesis Line would be nice on my provari... still waiting vaporwall to approve my login. last year from my jb friends tht they need 2 months to ship over. Hopefully My katana would reach.

Go kajiao Shpaolin in UKvapers! i complained that the login validation is taking forever in the Genesis line thread and he validated it for me almost immediately.

side note: Genesis mini looks better on my stealth. Line... too skinny... buey swee. lol

dingoblue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2012
FINE Country
Go kajiao Shpaolin in UKvapers! i complained that the login validation is taking forever in the Genesis line thread and he validated it for me almost immediately.

side note: Genesis mini looks better on my stealth. Line... too skinny... buey swee. lol

hahah thx bro... just kajiao Shpaolin... skinny looks chio mah... same like chio bo... cannot be too meaty too.. lol

Madshock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2010
Dagobah
I just realised something.

Line has a lot of people sending them back for repairs.... V1 and V2 have their fair share. Didn't manage to spot any Mini/Maxi damages/repairs for now. hmm.. something to ponder about here.

Surprisingly, katana so far only got 1 case of self inflicted damage that I noticed.
Hope the new batch stays the same quality standard.

dingoblue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2012
FINE Country
I just realised something.

Line has a lot of people sending them back for repairs.... V1 and V2 have their fair share. Didn't manage to spot any Mini/Maxi damages/repairs for now. hmm.. something to ponder about here.

Surprisingly, katana so far only got 1 case of self inflicted damage that I noticed.
Hope the new batch stays the same quality standard.

I know Line 1 having issues which i read from the forum, but V2 so far so good. Hoping Katana will free from problems and the 3rd batches had been improve after 2nd batches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread