Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok community, need some help.
Lets give you a back ground. I am still fairly new to vaping (only about four months). I use a Vision Spinner, and a Vamo. Possibly picking up the Groove soon from my local MadVapes brick and Mortar.
As you all know there are so many different genesis style atomizers out there, and I know taste and preference is subjective.
I am a vapor on a fairly tight budget.
My question-
What is the best genesis style atomizer for the money, and for a beginner? I am still new so I can not justify dropping a whole lot of money on something like the z-atty pro.
Also, as always-
What are you vaping, (juice, tank system, etc)? I enjoy the input and it helps me narrow down my personal trial and error.
As always thanks community and Congrats on getting the petition signed.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
As the Z Atty Pro is made for the ProVari, so the AGA T is made for the Vamo. Or at least it looks great on a Vamo. I'm on my phone at the moment, so I don't have access to my pictures, but if you look at my profile you will see an AGA T on a Vamo. The liquids I use are Pluid, Boba's Bounty, and Gorilla Juice.

Edit: the drip tip on it is a stainless steel hourglass. IBTanked also makes high quality replacement glass for the AGA T and the AGA T Plus, its' replacement.

Last edited:

aPandaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
Walnut, CA
AGA-T+
aga-t2.jpg

They have them in stock at mountainoakvapors.com for 29.99.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
The Aga-T2/+ is a great Genesis rebuildable tank for beginners and its my favorite so far.
I have the original, which is probably less expensive these days. The original is nice too.
But you may want to look into modifying it if you purchase the original to save costs.
You can modify it by making the airhole larger and by filing down the cap's threads to line it up w/wick.
I haven't done any of the modifications, I just back off my cap so it lines up with the wick. works well.
The T2 or T+ has a friction cap which solves the problem in the previous cap. Good device I hear.
I'm going to be getting one as soon as I can afford it actually :)

Another great device is the DID by MMvapors. They made a really good product and its very popular.
Its at a good cost, you don't have to stalk an e-mail notification, site announcement or pre-pay system to get one.
You can just google for them and you can purchase one right now, or an hour from now, or a day, w/no problem!

Some of the CLONES on the market are great as well. They are called clones because they copied someone's design.
If you morally don't want to own a copy of a design...... DONT VAPE! hahahaha. jk. But seriously...
If you morally don't want to own something that blatantly copies the design of a current genesis on the market..
Your not going to want to get a clone. But, some of the clones are great. The Chobra clone and the DID get good reviews.

So that is my opinion. The AGA series is a good one, and they managed to do what they could to not directly copy the look of any other genesis tank on the market, as far as I know. And this is why a lot of people that are against the clones do have the AGA devices. although, most of the people that refuse to buy the clones are the people that can apparently afford the real things, so, they aren't vaping Agas. lol. take from that what you will.

If you are one of those people that can afford the real things, then the real DID from MM is a great 1st genny.
And I recommend you look at the classifieds here on ECF when you get a chance. They have Cobras, DIDS, Z-atty, Ody, etc etc. etc. Of course your buying used and usually at 20% inflation, but, never the less, one of your best/only options of attaining some of these devices other than waiting lists.

If I'm not mistaken, the ZAP might still be up for sale on the provape website. take a look @ that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread