Status
Not open for further replies.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Is it worth it to buy one? what are the benefits?

If you take the time to learn how to properly set one up with SS mesh you won't be happy using anything else. Genesis is all I use and I've tried numerous devices. If you decide to give one a try go with a RSST single coil, by far the easiest to learn on.

kde01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Maryland, USA
For some flavors the dripper is better than the genny, and for others the genny than the dripper. They all have their place, IMO. I do fruits and tobaccos on SS mesh in my genny, desserts and sweet vapes in my tanks, and more in-your-face flavors that lend themselves well to high-wattage vaping (like Bombies) in my dripper.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Liquids give slightly different flavours depending on the media they are being vaped on.

Some lend themselves to cotton/silica others to mesh.

Are drippers better ? Completely subjective. Can't be doing with them myself unless on a bottom feeder mod even then usually with mesh rather than cotton to get some flavour out of them compared to geny's but others prefer to vape that way so who am I to say. If it works for you it works for you. If using cotton would rather use a Rose or KayFun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread