• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Germans to the front! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

newplague

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2010
Oregon
Hi! I'm a recent import from the states. Hubs got us assigned to Spangdahlem for three years. I'm hoping to find some Vape resources and folks soon! We're running low on supplies and the air china supplier got our address wrong, now it's stuck in customs. :(

Hello distant neighbor. My wife is stationed in Mannheim. Maybe we can meet up sometime at Ramstein and talk e-cigs. We have another 3 years to go here and I don't know anyone else who vapes.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
I live in Germany, does that count? My wife is in the USAF and we are here in Neckarhausen.

I'm German but live in the States.I was born and lived in Berlin, Germany.. Now I live in Jax, FL! I'm planning on moving back this winter with my wife and daughter!

Once I'll get close to moving, I'll have to look into the vaping situation in Germany.

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
you could not know it, but alex broke one of his arms and was at least 2 times in hospital in the last weeks.

but what did you expect to happen? just curious, because i really have no clue what these localized threads/subboards are really good for. a single thread, what more than "hi i'm in germany too" , or " i'm a german outside germany." ???

btw janty germany is still not started, i'm a little bit disappointed, i thought they would use the JETS start for an opening sale :(

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
i'm sorry to hear about alex and wish him a speedy recovery.....

as to the thread, alex started it and, i'm sure, had some kind of expectations. either way, 15 replies since october 2010 are a very poor showing. i thought for sure with close to 60000 members worldwide there would be a nice-sized german contingent somewhere on ecf

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread