The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Germans to the front! :D

Discussion in 'Germany Forum' started by AlexTM, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AlexTM

AlexTM Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Cologne, Germany
    Finally a European forum! (Just why did I never ask?) Now we just need to get it going :laugh:

I know there are a few more Germans in this forum, where are they?

2. newplague

newplague Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2010
    Oregon
    I live in Germany, does that count? My wife is in the USAF and we are here in Neckarhausen.

3. AlexTM

Dec 7, 2009
    Cologne, Germany
    Of course it does ;)
    I just figured occasionally there are German topics that might be interesting, like shops, law stuff (OK, that's not that interesting for you) and the like.

4. Tom09

Tom09 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2009
    Germany
    One German here (NRW). I’m not overly active at the forums but look around from time to time. Seems as if interesting days are just ahead (regarding the pending revision of the EU Tobacco Product Directive).

Thanks for launching this EU section.

5. AlexTM

Dec 7, 2009
    Cologne, Germany
    Unfortuntately, yes ... it's about time that both all EU-vapers and German vapers get their behinds up and do something. We shouldn't leave the lobbying to Big Pharma, methinks …

6. MacArthurBug

MacArthurBug Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2009
    California
    Hi! I'm a recent import from the states. Hubs got us assigned to Spangdahlem for three years. I'm hoping to find some Vape resources and folks soon! We're running low on supplies and the air china supplier got our address wrong, now it's stuck in customs. :(

7. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2009
    Germany NRW
    heyo alex,

time to look around and find out how we can mess up this place most efficiciently.

to all: there is a map listing online and offline suppliers maintained by the german ERF e-smoking community.
    Einkaufsquellen für e-Dampfer - Google Maps

8. nicadd

nicadd Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2010
    Germany
    Long-time German resident here, so sort of an "honorary German".

9. newplague

newplague Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2010
    Oregon
    Hello distant neighbor. My wife is stationed in Mannheim. Maybe we can meet up sometime at Ramstein and talk e-cigs. We have another 3 years to go here and I don't know anyone else who vapes.

10. Steph.

Steph. Full Member

Jan 2, 2011
    Germany
    Just want to say Hi.
    I finally was never into forums and posting, but this is really a great community.
    I joined here, because cigarettes got me caught again and of course to help the Europe forum grow :)

Steph.

11. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    lol, alex, thought for sure you could do better!
    this turnout is barely sufficient for a soccer team

12. James Wall

James Wall Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2010
    DFW
    Guten tag y'all. I grew up in Germany, my dad was in the Army in Baumholder and Hollbraun (sp?). I've spent my working years here in Texas and in about 15 more years my wife and I will be able to retire back to Germany. We're thinking the Mosel region. Beautiful country there.

13. alldayvape

alldayvape Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2011
    Maryland
    I'm German but live in the States.I was born and lived in Berlin, Germany.. Now I live in Jax, FL! I'm planning on moving back this winter with my wife and daughter!

Once I'll get close to moving, I'll have to look into the vaping situation in Germany.

14. tiburonfirst

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    still a very poor showing, where is alex to get this group moving, lol

on second thought, it just might be the title of this thread! i believe there is now a strong dislike among germans to be called to the front ..........

15. Kelemvor

Apr 12, 2009
    Germany NRW
    you could not know it, but alex broke one of his arms and was at least 2 times in hospital in the last weeks.

but what did you expect to happen? just curious, because i really have no clue what these localized threads/subboards are really good for. a single thread, what more than "hi i'm in germany too" , or " i'm a german outside germany." ???

btw janty germany is still not started, i'm a little bit disappointed, i thought they would use the JETS start for an opening sale :(

16. tiburonfirst

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    i'm sorry to hear about alex and wish him a speedy recovery.....

as to the thread, alex started it and, i'm sure, had some kind of expectations. either way, 15 replies since october 2010 are a very poor showing. i thought for sure with close to 60000 members worldwide there would be a nice-sized german contingent somewhere on ecf

17. ec!gg

ec!gg Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA
    Hello Everyone!

Hey Alex. sorry to hear about your injury and hope you get better soon!

18. colandrino

colandrino Full Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Romania
    Hello everyone.
    I,m not german but I,m in Berlin right now, as you well noticed I,m using a german keyboard.
    Can you tell me where I can a find a store or shop that sells e-cigs and e-liquid in Berlin? I,m low on suplies. I,m very low.
    Thank you.

19. tiburonfirst

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

look here, you might get lucky

20. Kelemvor

Apr 12, 2009
    Germany NRW
    ecig-tools ships from berlin, i doubt they sell offline. but just ask if you can pickup your online order at their adress.
    ecig-tools

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.