• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Germans to the front! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

dankukindly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
Katterbach, Germany
Soooo! I have been in Germany for about 2 months now, and after a stint back on analogs i am trying to switch back, but i was wondering if anyone knew of any local shops that still sold supplies here. I am in Katterbach. Right outside the Ansbach area. I know someone posted a map of places, but i went to the location near here on the map and they couldn't help me so much. I'd be willing to travel to the shop but not much more than maybe 200k. Thanks in advance!

Tom09

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
Germany
Hi dankuindly, wish you a good stay in Germany.
The info site smoke-e.de maintains a list of brick and mortar shops, here. List comprises well developped, comprehensive e-cig stores as well as places where they may offer not more than a single starter kit. There does not seem more in your closer area, if the place in Ansbach could not help you much.
Way to go is online. Not much problems from within the EU to a domestic address: goods move freely, and an order from online shops located in Germany, Netherlands, UK, Italy, Poland, France... will usually reach you within just some days. An order from a site located in China or the US has to cross EU customs border and the parcel will occasionally be subjected to inspection. Goods imported to Germany are subjected to taxation if value exceeds 22 EURO, and - depending on the still highly variable local customs situation - nicotine-bearing liquids may sometimes not be allowed to enter. I’m personally not much into the customs gamble and therefore prefer to order liquids from sites located within the EU.

mamamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Germany
hi dankukindly, and welcome to Germany! Hope you like it here! I had a brief look through the list of shops which Tom09 posted ... and somehow think, there also should be a shop in Nürnberg (Nuremberg) ... but atm can't remember their name ... I should however be able to find it out, and if so, I will get back here and post the address to you. Nürnberg shouldn't be TOO far away from Ansbach, right? (Just had a look into Google Earth - nope, not too far away.)

So I will go have a look now if I can find their address or any contact information.

steve123

Moved On
Oct 12, 2011
new jersey-USA
  • Deleted by classwife

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
@Ostinato: most like Flavour Art Italy based Liquids and more and more shops carry them and flavors for DIY.
people tend more to DIY than ever before.

there is a german based Liquid which has at least one very special Virginia, which is not like any other, but as i said expensive.
search for vinirette virginia liquid if you're interested. but they have a wide range of different Liquids.

other than that most shops carry any form of dekang or similar liquids. and the english ENJuice lines still have their friends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread