• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Germans to the front! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

dankukindly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
Katterbach, Germany
Hi all! I'm not in germany at the moment but will be moving there in the next 2-3 months, and i was just wondering if there were any shops near the Ansbach area that i might be able to stop by. (still open) What are the laws looking like in the EU are we gonna get screwed over do you think? should we still be able to order in from outside the country if need be?

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
currently offline suppliers in germany have a hard time, and it seems that someone used the suppliermap on ERF to locate those shops and send them cease and resists letters. for now the offline shops are not updated.

if the german online shops did not have what you need (seldom) or you want to order as cheap as it gets, order inside the EU without problems: netherlands, england, france have some nice shops.

but if i need something fast i will order from a german supplier.

Jbags

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2011
Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
hello everyone. I will be moving to spangdahlem in Feb 2012. Hubs in in the AF and we are PCSing there. I am fairly new to the ecig scene, 2 months. So, where do you get your juice/cartos from? I currently use V4L for everything right now. Just wondering how long shipping takes, where to buy, how much can i bring over in my luggage? Rules and such...

newplague

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2010
Oregon
hello everyone. I will be moving to spangdahlem in Feb 2012. Hubs in in the AF and we are PCSing there. I am fairly new to the ecig scene, 2 months. So, where do you get your juice/cartos from? I currently use V4L for everything right now. Just wondering how long shipping takes, where to buy, how much can i bring over in my luggage? Rules and such...

Hello! Always nice to see another spouse around (wife is Air Force). We live in the Mannheim/Heidelberg area. I order all my supplies from the U.S. and have it shipped APO. If you do it that way, expect around a 5 day wait for shipment. I've had no issues vaping in Germany. I've gotten a couple wierd looks from people but that's about it. Welcome in advance to Germany. If you have any questions, ask away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread