Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hey, I remember you. Especially the zombie provari. LOL. Glad you are hanging out with us. Most of the members are really some of the nicest people you would ever want to associate with. Yeah, there are a few very opinion-nated peeps, but don't let them slow you down. We are all just one big happy vaping family......and siblings do get into some squabbles.

Vape happy.

:)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
:censored: I hate being a :censored: noob... No one takes anything I say seriously!!! :censored: it!!!

:blink: Are we talking about vaping or life in general or what? What's going on here?

Ok, I feel better now, well almost... Ok not really but... I need a vape :-x !!!

We all do! That's why we're here... Relax - inhale - breathe. And tell us what's going on.

hey zombie, I remember you mentioned something about not being able to find a good cigar substitute on a recent post. I couldn't figure out how to private message you, so I'm just hijacking your latest thread. check out veppocig.com. I ordered the disposable cigar. it is $29 for 1, discount of 20 if you do 5 or more. I just got 1 to start to see. Was lighter and smaller than I expected so that's good. Soft tip to chew on. heavy flavorful smelling smoke but like a liquor kind of, like anisette. I got the full cohiba flavor. I only took 2 quick puffs tonight, couldn't really taste it, just wanted to take a quick puff cause I couldn't wait to try it. I'm hoping to fire it up all day tomorrow on a long drive. supposed to last 1800 puffs, like 20 cigar equivalents. anyway, I would say worth a shot. I like it so far. hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread