Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Hi everyone :) Finally have the new computer up and running ;) I felt so lost trying to get by using my secondary phone (it's an OLD school flip phone with a very tiny screen, not good for veiwing the forums LOL) Anyways, I'll get some pics up tomorrow and mods are going to start flying from my bench to people's mailboxes :thumbs:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Hi everyone :) Finally have the new computer up and running ;) I felt so lost trying to get by using my secondary phone (it's an OLD school flip phone with a very tiny screen, not good for veiwing the forums LOL) Anyways, I'll get some pics up tomorrow and mods are going to start flying from my bench to people's mailboxes :thumbs:

I'm glad you have won your battle against technology, the bane of all of us craftsmen!!! :thumb:

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA

I hope mine is one of them....:blush:
Glad to hear your back on line!!!:)
Give me a call or email me, what I owe you!!!;)

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
We all know that you were on the Bahama's spending all your money!!! :D

CdnBison

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Winnipeg
Hey all Found the new thread, and post #1 is great. Is that Elwood I saw in those pics?

Sadly, Elwood is in need of repair - can't get any current to the atty for and reason.:-( I'm a sad vaper....

Still the sweetest looking mod out there, and works great - unless you're a klutz like me....

And what is the wait list like? I think I may get another for my second smoke-free anniversary, but it looks like I will need to order early to get it on time.

Last edited:

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Hey all Found the new thread, and post #1 is great. Is that Elwood I saw in those pics?

Sadly, Elwood is in need of repair - can't get any current to the atty for and reason.:-( I'm a sad vaper....

Still the sweetest looking mod out there, and works great - unless you're a klutz like me....

And what is the wait list like? I think I may get another for my second smoke-free anniversary, but it looks like I will need to order early to get it on time.
Hey CD, nice to see you again :) Give me a shout, We can get Elwood back up to par ;)

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Ok, we have a Vv mini ebony & snakewood

012.jpg

013.jpg

Purpleheart mini dripper
014.jpg

I'll post some more pics late tonight or tomorrow latest ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread