Jun 25, 2009
2ed0a686.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
I seem to have a group of people that constantly want status updates (many that of aren't even near the date I quoted them yet) Please note that I myself tend to all the phone calls, PM's, emails, printing postage, packaging, mixing juice and the actual building of the mods. This is on top of tending to my kids, cooking, cleaning, house and yard work/maintenance. So I may take a bit before I get around to a response and not trying to ignore anyone (you guys would not believe the hundreds of msgs, questions, calls etc... I have to deal with every week (it's a full time job in itself :facepalm: )

Also... I was asked why I don't publish a list of ones in progress and this is one of the main issues.... The mod was sealed and basically complete with the exception of wiring and drilling the switch and atty connector holes. Well while drilling the switch hole, the bit grabbed hard and the mod spun around smashing into the bench destroying it. now if that person was excited they were close, then they wonder why they haven't gotten it as they assume it's near done. They are a million things that can and do go wrong throughout the building process and best I can do is start over and put a priority on those particular ones to try not delay the mod any more than necessary.

But, unfortunately when these things happen it also affects all the other mods that I'd be working on instead of the replacement mod that I have to redo, therefor putting me behind schedule :( So please be patient and bear with me. I promise you all will get what you asked for and will absolutely be happy once you've gotten it.

OUCH....
100_1462.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread