• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Get togeather!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverthorn181

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
ɹǝpun uʍop
I was wondering if enough of us lived close enough together to take over a bar somewhere and have a vapin good time?? Maybe take out a beer garden at a local pub.

Maybe we could do it as some sort of annual event with a swap meet for gear and juices with a show and tell and just generally chatting about life and vaping in Australia!!

Any ideas?

darkmonk

ECF Veteran
Just the let everyone know, the guys at heaven-gifts are pretty honest with there warranty policy. I had 4 attys (3x510 and 1x901) within days of each other. All of them from normal use not HV. Emailed them and they have posted out the replacements as soon as I payed $3 postage. Couldnt ask for better service.

Silverthorn181

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
ɹǝpun uʍop
Ok the first question I guess for all us locals is have any of you guys found a place that is particularly Vape friendly yet?

I've Vaped openly at the Pig & Whistle in the city but I was in the smoking area with a heap of mates who smoke so I guess I just blended in.

I'm thinking it would be nice to not have to sit with the smokers! Maybe just outdoors at the Brecky Creek? Any suggestions??

Do you think we should let management know before hand or just play it by ear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread