The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Get togeather!!

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by Silverthorn181, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Silverthorn181

Silverthorn181 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2010
    ɹǝpun uʍop
    I was wondering if enough of us lived close enough together to take over a bar somewhere and have a vapin good time?? Maybe take out a beer garden at a local pub.

Maybe we could do it as some sort of annual event with a swap meet for gear and juices with a show and tell and just generally chatting about life and vaping in Australia!!

Any ideas?

2. Dogsbody

Dogsbody Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Australia
    I'm near Brissie. (northside) I would probably turn up if there was a get-together up here.

3. tcillc

tcillc Full Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Melbourne
    I'm in if something is around Melbourne!

4. Kimmyw

Kimmyw Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2010
    QLD Australia
    im about 1 hr sth of Brissy, willing to travel :)

5. Silverthorn181

Jan 16, 2010
    ɹǝpun uʍop
    Thats 3 of us from Brissy!! And a lonely Melbornian!! This could actually work!! I'm north Brissy in Redcliffe. Any others?

6. styxs

styxs Full Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    Australia
    I'm in Sydney but will be at Surfers for Easter holidays for two weeks :thumb:

7. darkmonk

darkmonk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    I'm Northside of Bris at Petrie

8. Silverthorn181

Jan 16, 2010
    ɹǝpun uʍop
    Looks like Brisbane it is!!!! Any more??

9. Silverthorn181

Jan 16, 2010
    ɹǝpun uʍop
    Don't place another order until you talk to me!! We should be combining shipping!! We're almost neighbors!!!

10. mooody

mooody Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2010
    Australia
    Damn, in Canberra here. But I miss many get together with Aussies because of that...ususally find myself in Brisbane once a year.

When I can post a new thread, I'm going to order from an American e-liquid store (Ms T's Bakery, most likely), and see if anyone is interested in buying some liquid to place with my order.

11. MrDismal

MrDismal Moderator ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2009
    Australia, Melbourne
    I'm melbourne, but I'm down.

12. Silverthorn181

Jan 16, 2010
    ɹǝpun uʍop
    Easter time would obviously suit styxs how does that sit with everyone else?

(This is something I'm eventually going to have to hand over to my wife so I don't mess it up!! She does the organising things I do the showing up part!!)

13. Silverthorn181

Jan 16, 2010
    ɹǝpun uʍop
    Excellent!! The moderator is coming!! Now we can all discuss those special forum privileges we've been talking about!!! :w00t:

14. Dogsbody

Jan 2, 2010
    Australia
    Burpengary here, lol we are about 15 minutes away from each other.

15. MrDismal

MrDismal Moderator ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2009
    Australia, Melbourne
    Hahaha.. well there isn't many privileges I have - but yes, lets address issues :p

16. falconsforge

falconsforge Full Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Brisvegas
    Brisbane Northside Boondall here

17. Dogsbody

Jan 2, 2010
    Australia
    Thats 4:1 for the Northside, looks like you will be traveling Kimmyw!

18. darkmonk

darkmonk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Just the let everyone know, the guys at heaven-gifts are pretty honest with there warranty policy. I had 4 attys (3x510 and 1x901) within days of each other. All of them from normal use not HV. Emailed them and they have posted out the replacements as soon as I payed $3 postage. Couldnt ask for better service.

19. wcfishy

wcfishy New Member

Mar 2, 2010
    Queensland, Australia
    im about 45 mins south of brissie, somewhere in the cbd would be perfect for me.

20. Silverthorn181

Jan 16, 2010
    ɹǝpun uʍop
    Ok the first question I guess for all us locals is have any of you guys found a place that is particularly Vape friendly yet?

I've Vaped openly at the Pig & Whistle in the city but I was in the smoking area with a heap of mates who smoke so I guess I just blended in.

I'm thinking it would be nice to not have to sit with the smokers! Maybe just outdoors at the Brecky Creek? Any suggestions??

Do you think we should let management know before hand or just play it by ear?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.