Boston
  • Deleted by Uno mas
  • Reason: Forum Rules

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Like you I dread the thought of having to start looking for an ADV all over again. Since I started vaping about 5 years ago I've wasted sooo much money buying juices I hated. Some I gave away and others were so bad I just threw them away. While waiting on my latest order from Ms T (which I've decided prolly ain't never coming) I've ordered juices from 2 other vendors. SOS, much quicker shipping but juices were not very good. I'm getting ready to order some flavoring, nic, VG/PG and try some DIY. Of course there goes more $ flying out the window but I believe I can do at least as good as some of the store bought juices I've purchased. At least I won't feel so helpless and frustrated, just sitting here HOPING but doubting that the person I sent my hard earned $ to will someday get around to mixing up my juices and sending them to me. I'm mad as hell and ain't gonna take it anymore!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Could it be possible that these people are aware of how it works when ordering through Mrs. T's after receiving their bulk orders may be enjoying the vape? The one thing you can count on is those juice bottles do not refill themselves as if by magic and once those supplies start getting low the "staunch-Mrs.-T defenders" will return.

Many things are possible, but most of us usually deal first and foremost with what is plausible. And what is most plausible to me is that, if Mrs. T continues to run her business as if it were a hobby, her customer base will dwindle until she's left with only a relative handful of die-hard defenders, whose orders will inevitably prove insufficient for her to continue serving them. And make no mistake, if and when that day comes, Mrs. T won't waste time lavishing the same sort of treacly sentiment we see in this thread on her few remaining loyal customers; she'll just move on, and those loyal customers will be out in the cold.

Will some of Mrs. T's staunch defenders return to this thread to resume their supposed-troll bashing? Maybe. But if the trend continues, they'll be fewer in number with each cycle.

I can relate to your frustration since I was in your shoes as well being a newbie ordering from Mrs.-T’s for the first time, but I also order allot of e-cigarette materials from China and it is not uncommon for items to take over a month to show with no updates on the tracking so guess I have gotten used to the waiting game an adjusted my expectations and am able to deal with it.

Whether any particular customer can "deal with" the delay, Mrs. T's conduct is indefensible. If she were in any other business, I daresay she'd have been forced to close years ago -- but luckily for her, she found a newborn industry wherein vendors serve recovering addicts, and so if you convince people that your juice flavorings are indispensible, they'll line up smiling regardless of delays. And hey, if they order in bulk (spending tons of money in the process) the waits aren't so bad!

How many times did we see that very refrain in this thread: "It's the customer's fault for not planning ahead!"

No one would accept Mrs. T's conduct in most any other business. Hell, no one would accept this conduct in an employee. The fact that she happens to work in an as-yet amateur-friendly and non-essential industry is not an excuse; it's an admission. She's making real money -- plenty to constitute a livelihood. It's time she started treating it with the respect due to a livelihood.

Like I said before, Mrs. T can turn this thing around. But if she insists upon working alone, she's gonna have to stop taking unannounced vacations. Hell, she should probably stop taking time off altogether if she's unwilling to turn off website orders for the duration. Or she could hire some help to pick up the slack. This really isn't complicated.

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
Do you know what your order number was, I ordered on the same day and I have not received mine yet, order #38663 ordered on Sept.27?

im a fairly new customer to ms t bakery (loved my sample btw), i had order some juice on sep 27 and received it the week of oct 20th. tracking number went through but was "stuck" like some of you have been getting it stayed stuck and just ended up in the mail box. so no complaint on that. just wanted too let you all know.

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
im a fairly new customer to ms t bakery (loved my sample btw), i had order some juice on sep 27 and received it the week of oct 20th. tracking number went through but was "stuck" like some of you have been getting it stayed stuck and just ended up in the mail box. so no complaint on that. just wanted too let you all know.

Really? Good to hear...when exactly was the order shipped and what date did you receive it? Don't know what you mean by the "tracking number going through but being 'stuck'"? Most of us have not received any tracking numbers at all, even though our orders, according to the website, have shipped and should have been received already.

SJeane1005

Oct 19, 2013
Spanaway, WA.
I feel all your pain waiting for Ms. T's. From when I clicked submit order to when my package arrived in the mail box took one whole month. Snicker doodle cookie was delicious. But the other two I got weren't so great. I probably won't ever order from her again because of the wait. I don't mean for that to be negative against her. Just don't feel like waiting a month for juice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
What was your order number? My tracking number isn't stuck, I have no tracking number because my order hasn't shipped.

The front page of Ms T's site says my order was shipped 5 days ago, yet in my account my order is marked as Awaiting Shipment. I've received no email saying that it has shipped. I don't believe that orders 38603-38807 have shipped whatever the front page says. I believe those so-called "shipped" numbers were only put up to placate all of the people that are complaining.

What I really don't understand is, if she is already well over a month behind, why is she still taking orders?

pandora99

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Charles Town, WV
It is kinda interesting to note how all of the staunch-Mrs-T defenders who were crawling all over this thread a month ago have vanished.

Personally, I wish the woman well; I truly hope nothing serious is wrong in her life, but I've known too many people who run their businesses as if they were starring in their own personal soap opera to take her victim-card claims at face value. It seems like what we're seeing now is merely the inevitable culmination of a long-standing trend.

These things happen, though; it's a young industry. She can still turn this thing around, but it'll take honest effort and a willingness to delegate.

I'm not long gone either. I'm just trying to be hopeful about my 2 pending orders. I'm like a lot of people here and have relied on her for my ADV for years. Whenever there's a big delay, I admit, I have tried other vendors but haven't found "the one" no matter how much I've spent. Last delivery took about a month and I was like an addict using a syringe to suck out snickerdoodle from old clearos that had stopped working. I have had other vendors have issues and take a while for things but to almost be out again right after the last delay is frustrating for me too. I hope she's ok and makes this right with everyone. I have decided to make a foray into DIY after talking to another, very helpful Ms T's customer. I'm not sure if even I can order from her again but I don't want to give up my snickerdoodle unless I've found something I like as much (sad face). I just keep hoping she'll catch up and everything will be ok again. I never minded a couple of week delays...I just ordered early. This is disheartening even to me though.

Sly_fox

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Ohio
sorry i dont remember the number but it was in with the last ones posted shipped on the site. and what i meant by stuck in tracking is that i got a email with tracking but it only said electronic information was received, said that for a couple days then it was here (thats on the post office). last i had looked things were moving along (few weeks ago or so it seemed), slowly, but none the less. i just popped back around here to see how waiting times were going because i had wanted big bottles...

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
I am happy to hear at least one person has received something in the mail. A second post was issued at the top of the stickies and ecf has issued a deadline of 11/5/13. I have a feeling this forum will close if she doesn't contact them. We may need to find a new place to have our support group meetings.:blink:

Hi Nate...... welcome to the group. I'm Sherry and I'm addicted to snickerdoodle cookie too.

Let's keep hoping we find something in our own mailboxes.

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
sorry i dont remember the number but it was in with the last ones posted shipped on the site. and what i meant by stuck in tracking is that i got a email with tracking but it only said electronic information was received, said that for a couple days then it was here (thats on the post office). last i had looked things were moving along (few weeks ago or so it seemed), slowly, but none the less. i just popped back around here to see how waiting times were going because i had wanted big bottles...

Could you possibly go on MsTs website to your account and check the order number? It would be really helpful for everyone here waiting for orders :)

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
I had the same thing, I received the tracking, it still says electronic info received but it has not come:( Maybe it will just show up too.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
:banana: I'm happy to report that BFC no cream performs outstanding in laser slotted low resistence Boges :banana:

d044507473932231f79fd9848b4d1b7d_zpsdf9f444f.jpg

RHP

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
not sure how that would be helpful for you getting your orders?? it was ordered sep 27th 386 something.
Since Erin.R ordered on the same day as you, and yours shipped and hers hasn't, we're trying to find the last order that actually was shipped.

Erin.R's order was #38663, and Ms T's site says that orders 38603-38807 (that includes Erin.R's, which is odd, since she received a tracking number Oct.16th,) were shipped on October 29. Your order would have to be at least 61 orders behind Erin.R's.

There seems to be a bit of skullduggery going on on Ms T's part, just trying to get to the bottom of things.

Erin.R, do you happen to remember what time of day it was when you placed your order on the September27th?

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Yea , just got notice my order is awaiting shipment. I love Mrs. T's and everything I try is great, she is the cream of the crop when it comes to coffee flavors and deserts for me.
Great to hear! Nice to see some movement (hopefully) going on.

I really, really hope this mess can get straightened out. After reading so many posts about how amazing her Snickerdoodle Cookie is, I had to order some. I have a huge list of liquids bookmarked from Ms T's that I'd genuinely like to try.

I honestly hope I'm wrong about my suspicions, but unless those suspicions are put to rest, and I receive my order soon, and her order to ship times can consistently get down to two weeks or less, and her communication skills drastically improve, I won't be ordering again, nor will I be recommending her. Providing of course this fiasco doesn't put her out of business.

I truly hope I won't need to take action to get my money returned, I'd much rather have my order.

Ms T's seriously needs to contact Misty about the accounts payable issue before her forum- supplier status gets taken away. If she doesn't, it could have serious consequences for her business.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread