Ms T's Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin.R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ohio
I'm hoping these orders went out in a hurry without tracking numbers to get them out more quickly. Probably wishful thinking... We'll see if we have juice tomorrow or Friday.

I don't think that is the case. I am in the recent orders sent list, I already received my tracking number, back on Oct.16th, I checked it a couple times today and it has not moved, still says electronic info received and that is all. I really am hopeful that it goes out tomorrow but we will see I guess.

Order #38663
Order Date: 27th Sep 2013

This order is marked as Shipped

Your Order Contains:
3 x Coffee
(Bottle Size: 30ml (+$15.75))
1 x Hazelnut Coffee
1 x Hazelnut
1 x Strawberry Shortcake

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Thanks for that update Erin. I am keeping an eye on your posts hoping she will really ship them. Yours should be one of the first orders to move I would think. I have a tiny bit of hope only because she updated the "shipped" date on her site. Once I see you have a real tracking number that shows some activity, I will breath easier. :)

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
I'm also in the recent orders shipped list, (#38782, ordered on Oct 2) but I've had no new email and my order status still says Awaiting Shipment. I hope the orders that have been stated as shipped on their front page actually have been shipped. If they haven't, I'm going to be one very unhappy camper.

This is my first order from Ms T's. Not impressed.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Take a look at the locked "sticky" at the top of this forum page entitled "accounts payable issue"...I think we're all in trouble.

I saw that also Nan. Quite disturbing. I felt a bit of relief after the update on the website yesterday but something definitely ain't right.

:cry:

+1 to both of you.

You're welcome, I will feel a lot better when it moves too:) I will for sure let you guys know as soon as it does.

I'll be awaiting your updates as well!

Phoenix-AU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Australia
I'm also in the recent orders shipped list, (#38782, ordered on Oct 2) but I've had no new email and my order status still says Awaiting Shipment. I hope the orders that have been stated as shipped on their front page actually have been shipped. If they haven't, I'm going to be one very unhappy camper.

This is my first order from Ms T's. Not impressed.

My Order is #38780 and am in exactly the same situation as you! Fingers crossed...

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY

Ditto .

I haven't yet heard of a single order shipping from the list on the website page---and I'm still curious if any of the orders from the group posted before this current list were actually shipped and received....anyone????

ikbtops

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2009
 ̄\_(",)_/ ̄
If my order, #38688 doesn't show by the weekend I'll be looking into the cc dispute option. I've got 2 orders in for over $230 and nothing to show for it. Plus I'll feel blatantly lied to. It's hard not to take this stuff personally. I've been a loyal customer for over 3 years, but I've nearly reached my breaking point.

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
So. To the people who said this kind of delay was a rare occurrence. Its obviously not. Sorry, but buyer beware..I'll choose customer service and better juice over this any day

It is kinda interesting to note how all of the staunch-Mrs-T defenders who were crawling all over this thread a month ago have vanished.

Personally, I wish the woman well; I truly hope nothing serious is wrong in her life, but I've known too many people who run their businesses as if they were starring in their own personal soap opera to take her victim-card claims at face value. It seems like what we're seeing now is merely the inevitable culmination of a long-standing trend.

These things happen, though; it's a young industry. She can still turn this thing around, but it'll take honest effort and a willingness to delegate.

Perigwyn

Dec 24, 2012
Tyrena, Corellia
I ain't long gone, been having mid-terms and large projects for school that I had to get completed. Right now it is slowing down back to just the learning process.

I know the majority of all of you have ran a small business with just a couple of employees and know what it is like to loose the one key person that does all the hard work of the background. The books, ordering, answering emails, accounts payable, accounts receivables, general ledgers, payroll, taxes, tax forms for the government and states, unemployment payments, legal stuff....shall I go on? It is difficult doing it all on your own when you start out, but when you are relatively small, and not much business yet, it is easy, then you grow, hire a person to take on half of the responsibility. Then they are gone. I can just imagine all the extra work that she is doing right now that Brandon was doing. And trying to get things out.

Yep, that's right, I am one of those that defend her. I am taking small business classes and have seen all the stuff that you need to do as a small business owner. Just the accounting part is a nightmare if you don't know what you are doing, not to mention everything else that you have to do. If she just concentrates on getting the juices out, but then finds that she has ran out of something, now she has to stop and order what she is short on. Then she has lots of other things that she has to do. I hope that she is able to find someone to help her in that opened position, or maybe she was able to find someone and is trying to show them what needs to be done. I give her a break. Yes it took a while for my stuff to show, and waiting for more as we speak.

My 2 cents worth, take it as you will.

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I ain't long gone, been having mid-terms and large projects for school that I had to get completed. Right now it is slowing down back to just the learning process.

I know the majority of all of you have ran a small business with just a couple of employees and know what it is like to loose the one key person that does all the hard work of the background. The books, ordering, answering emails, accounts payable, accounts receivables, general ledgers, payroll, taxes, tax forms for the government and states, unemployment payments, legal stuff....shall I go on? It is difficult doing it all on your own when you start out, but when you are relatively small, and not much business yet, it is easy, then you grow, hire a person to take on half of the responsibility. Then they are gone. I can just imagine all the extra work that she is doing right now that Brandon was doing. And trying to get things out.

It is extremely difficult to run a small business, no question. But even apart from all of the responsibility and the long hours and the hard work, running a successful small business requires a certain personality type, and not everyone has it. I surely don't have it; believe me, I've the scars to prove it.

Running a small business requires that you can differentiate between the items that absolutely require your personal touch and attention, and the items that you can delegate. It requires that you can select, hire, train, but most importantly trust other people to take care of selected duties that you can't handle on your own.

Failing all of that, and/or in case of business-related emergency, running a successful small business requires that you can allow yourself to miss family events or to neglect personal matters. Dropping your business obligations because you want to tour colleges with your daughter (or whatever), and then telling your customers, "Sorry, but I do have a LIFE to attend to," as if we should all be ashamed for expecting professional-quality service (or, hell, even half-professional-quality) in return for our money -- well let's just say that that approach does not inspire confidence.

I'm sure we can all empathize with Mrs. T, but empathy only goes so far. The world would grind to a halt if empathy were sufficient to keep businesses afloat and in good standing. Instead, what we have is market darwinism: if you don't have what it takes to run a business -- if you are both incapable of hiring trustworthy subordinates and unwilling to make personal sacrifices to devote ungodly amounts of your own time to the business -- then your business will die.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but life sucks; buy a helmet. That callous turn of phrase is perhaps the most important lesson anyone can ever learn, but for all of its deceptive simplicity, it's an extremely difficult lesson truly to absorb. When I said before that I've known people who treat their businesses as props in their own personal soap opera, I wasn't kidding. It happens a lot, and it's not entirely unforgivable: running a business is hard; it's stressful; it sucks. But the long-term rewards are potentially limitless. Give and take, risk and reward.

Or, to put all of that rambling another way, more succinctly: Do you really think that Mrs. T herself would meekly accept a month-long delay between payment and any encouraging sign that a promised service will be delivered? How often do you encounter delays of this magnitude in your daily life, given all of the products and services you consume, both directly and indirectly? How often do you see a business delay so long with basically zero explanation or communication? I'd be willing to bet it ain't often, and I'd be willing to bet this is the only present case in which you're willing to make your professed allowances -- because at the end of the day, we all only have so much empathy and personal interest to go around.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
The fact that she is grossing at least 400k a year (rough estimate based on each sale being ONLY 20$, and her having 38.8k sales listed on the site, 4 years time), you would naturally expect better customer service and faster turn around times. Surely a few thousand could be spent each month on an employee. But, this is her business not mine, and she is free to run it as she sees fit. Quite a few of us do not see the way she is conducting her business as "fit", and we take our money elsewhere.
400k a year to me is not a tiny business, that is quite a bit of money.

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
I can just imagine all the extra work that she is doing right now that Brandon was doing. And trying to get things out.

But that's the thing that disturbs everyone...from what we can see, she's not getting anything out.

Your loyalty is admirable and your defense of the complex difficulties MsT may be facing is thought provoking, to be sure. I'm not an unreasonable person and I like to give others the benefit of the doubt...after all, life happens to all of us.

But there's no excuse for this current state of affairs. If MsT had spent just a minute or two to reassure her customers during this past month (the same time or less that she spent posting the bogus update of "orders shipped"...and yes, I mean BOGUS, as I've yet to hear that a single order from within that group has actually shipped) none of these conversations would be taking place.

At the very best, her posting orders as having shipped, when they have not, was an attempt to buy time to catch up the backlog...I'd actually be happy with that scenario at this point. At worst, it's fraud and theft...(the website is still open and I can only assume she's still accepting orders?!?)...and there's no way in which that can be rationalized as acceptable. I'm so very sorry to say that I feel left with little choice but to believe the worst.

If anyone has received a shipping notice and/or current tracking number, please let me know---I'll be happy to eat crow and apologize for my suspicions. But, although I'm ever hopeful, I'm no longer going to hold my breath.

Last edited:

Sheriff420

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
NC
Put me on the awaiting shipping list. I'm a first time buyer from ms. t's bakery.
I ordered on October 2nd. I was emailed that I'm awaiting shipping on October 13th. and still nothing. My order number is 387something.

She should take a tip from the woman that runs Copper Creek. She started shutting down the checkout on her website on the weekends and recently had some personal issues that had her shutting down the checkout when she got as many orders as she could handle on her own each day. If you can't check out then that means you'll have to try again the next day but when you do get an order in then you know that you won't be waiting long because she isn't getting swamped with orders by doing what she's doing.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Put me on the awaiting shipping list. I'm a first time buyer from ms. t's bakery.
I ordered on October 2nd. I was emailed that I'm awaiting shipping on October 13th. and still nothing. My order number is 387something.

She should take a tip from the woman that runs Copper Creek. She started shutting down the checkout on her website on the weekends and recently had some personal issues that had her shutting down the checkout when she got as many orders as she could handle on her own each day. If you can't check out then that means you'll have to try again the next day but when you do get an order in then you know that you won't be waiting long because she isn't getting swamped with orders by doing what she's doing.

The fact that she is grossing at least 400k a year (rough estimate based on each sale being ONLY 20$, and her having 38.8k sales listed on the site, 4 years time), you would naturally expect better customer service and faster turn around times. Surely a few thousand could be spent each month on an employee. But, this is her business not mine, and she is free to run it as she sees fit. Quite a few of us do not see the way she is conducting her business as "fit", and we take our money elsewhere.
400k a year to me is not a tiny business, that is quite a bit of money.

I'd imagine that is her deciding factor ;) Why close your checkout when you can keep the money rolling in? Quite a few vendors close shop for the weekend/after capacity, ect, to maintain their level of customer service and prompt shipping.

My math appears off, so I do apologize. It's roughly 200k a year. Either way, that is still a large sum of money.
And keep in mind, that estimate is based on each customer only spending 20, if they spend 50, that number goes closer to 500k. From this thread you can see there are people spending 100-200 on orders.
I may not be good at math, but I know bad customer service when I experience it! Lol

leeca

Aug 31, 2013
Garden Grove, CA, USA
It is kinda interesting to note how all of the staunch-Mrs-T defenders who were crawling all over this thread a month ago have vanished.

Could it be possible that these people are aware of how it works when ordering through Mrs. T's after receiving their bulk orders may be enjoying the vape? The one thing you can count on is those juice bottles do not refill themselves as if by magic and once those supplies start getting low the "staunch-Mrs.-T defenders" will return.

I can relate to your frustration since I was in your shoes as well being a newbie ordering from Mrs.-T’s for the first time, but I also order allot of e-cigarette materials from China and it is not uncommon for items to take over a month to show with no updates on the tracking so guess I have gotten used to the waiting game an adjusted my expectations and am able to deal with it.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Could it be possible that these people are aware of how it works when ordering through Mrs. T's after receiving their bulk orders may be enjoying the vape? The one thing you can count on is those juice bottles do not refill themselves as if by magic and once those supplies start getting low the "staunch-Mrs.-T defenders" will return.

I can relate to your frustration since I was in your shoes as well being a newbie ordering from Mrs.-T’s for the first time, but I also order allot of e-cigarette materials from China and it is not uncommon for items to take over a month to show with no updates on the tracking so guess I have gotten used to the waiting game an adjusted my expectations and am able to deal with it.

Sadly, this isn't just about the wait. It's about the charges to our cards immediately, the zero responses to emails, the severe lack of communication and customer service. Look at the posts here, people are saying 2 weeks ago they got emails about their product being shipped, no tracking numbers, and no package arrivals yet. Something isn't right here. She's also not in China. Ahlusion custom profiles juices for people. That's EACH juice you want tailored to your tastes, at less of a cost, and a quarter of the wait time compared to Ms T. YMMV, to each their own, and all that. But I still believe that new/potential customers deserve to know the realities of ordering from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread