get together in blackwood nj

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisromano590

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2012
blackwood nj
im not sure where to put this post but here we go for you new and experienced vapers in the Philadelphia area. my uncle owns a bar in blackwood nj, 20 min out side of Philadelphia. he is ok with a group of vapers getting together on a saturday afternoon im thinking 1-6 ish range. i want to see if anyone surfaces before making details. thanks everyone and keep it vaping

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
so far your the only responder lol. i will give it a couple more days and see what happens. hopefully i can get this together. my finance is tired of listening me talk to her about all my ecig gear.

Well, you did post this in the Newb sections. Maybe it would gett more eyes on it here: Dirty Jersey Vapors (PA/NY members welcome (dont worry we dont judge)

Or possibly the two of us are the only vapers. In 3 years I have never seen a "vaper in the wild" . But my GF will come to and she is a dual user.

DummyMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
North Carolina
Hey, awsum, I grew up in Eastampton, was born in Mount Holly. Didn't think there was anyone in the Mt. Holly area that vaped. I graduated from RV & my Mom lived there until she died the last day of 2010. I used to visit her every Sunday. I miss my old home town & just love that part of the world. I lived many places in my life, but there will always be home to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread